aberdeen-music

Songwriting partner required

johnnyfox

Hello everyone,

Basically i need to find someone to help me reign in all my strange ideas and create something semi coherant. I've been playing in bands (mostly metal) for years now, and am fancying a bit of a change. Ideally i'd like to do something in a post punk/new wave style, while keeping my thrashy influences. Ive got tons of ideas, i just need to meet likeminded people who do too, and fancy sitting down and writing some music. And then playing it all over this grey city.

Main influences are Killing Joke, The Chameleons, Megadeth, Therapy? Ride, etc etc.

Get in touch for a chat and/or beer.

cheers.:up:

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since Therapy? came up as an influence.

Hello everyone,

Basically i need to find someone to help me reign in all my strange ideas and create something semi coherant. I've been playing in bands (mostly metal) for years now, and am fancying a bit of a change. Ideally i'd like to do something in a post punk/new wave style, while keeping my thrashy influences. Ive got tons of ideas, i just need to meet likeminded people who do too, and fancy sitting down and writing some music. And then playing it all over this grey city.

Main influences are Killing Joke, The Chameleons, Megadeth, Therapy? Ride, etc etc.

Get in touch for a chat and/or beer.

cheers.:up:

hey there,

I've just read your posting and it's seems pretty cool. I've been writing since I was 11 and I'm now 29. I hooked up with the girl that became my wife while playing a Therapy? song; she walked down the aisle to Metallica. Hopefully you get the idea what kind of influences I have.

do you want to have a pint and see where it goes?