aberdeen-music

anti abortion tshirt

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Looking at that kids bebo page, she's a walking advert for abortion.

I'd have to agree, her child looks extremely handicapped to say the least. Inevitable once you've seen the 2 sets of DNA the poor sod's been lumbered with.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I notice the father calls himself "serial stoner" aswell. The signs don't look great.

Jesus, thick as mince and proud of it as well. Think I'll give Social services a bell...

Today 13:01

DustyDeviada

Oh, and everyone who takes the "Freedom of speech/it's just a t-shirt" view, do you think schools should allow pupils to walk around in those "Jesus is a C*nt" t-shirts?

yeah sure do, christians can fuck off if they think they should get special treatment, if someone had a 'i love jesus' t shirt thats just as offensive to anti-christians as the 'jesus is a c*nt' one is to christians. Religion needs to be brought down a peg or 2, it doesnt make you special, it doesnt mean your right, and it doesnt make you better than other people.

Guest DustyDeviada

Interesting that despite your views you still felt the need to put a star in the word cunt, I couldn't quite bring myself to type "Jesus is a C*nt" myself.

But somebody at that school should definitely wear a "Jesus is a C*nt" tshirt to school for a laugh.

Guest DustyDeviada

Funny how none of them had the cojones to wear a "Mohammed is a Cunt" shirt, isn't it?

Class. I hear there's a jihad on aberdeen-music.com now.

if someone had a 'i love jesus' t shirt thats just as offensive to anti-christians as the 'jesus is a c*nt' one is to christians.
I don't think they're the same in the slightest.

Someone saying they like their choice of saviour is completely different to referring to that saviour as a womans holiest of holes.

I could understand your point if you said someone with a shirt on saying "jesus died for you" was causing offence to non-christians; but someone simply walking around with "I love jesus"???? Nit.

Thats likes comparing someone with a pin-badge that says "I like cake" to someone carrying a 10-foot banner that says "everyone over 100 kilos is a morbidly obese pie munching cake scoffing fat fuck-wit that should pay double the amount of taxes as the rest of us for clogging up the NHS waiting lists like they clog up their arteries; blob."

I don't think they're the same in the slightest.

Someone saying they like their choice of saviour is completely different to referring to that saviour as a womans holiest of holes.

I could understand your point if you said someone with a shirt on saying "jesus died for you" was causing offence to non-christians; but someone simply walking around with "I love jesus"???? Nit.

Thats likes comparing someone with a pin-badge that says "I like cake" to someone carrying a 10-foot banner that says "everyone over 100 kilos is a morbidly obese pie munching cake scoffing fat fuck-wit that should pay double the amount of taxes as the rest of us for clogging up the NHS waiting lists like they clog up their arteries; blob."

ha ha :laughing:

Guest LiveFastDieFast

Fine, I shall talk without an accent.

I don't really think it's fair to say her son looks handicapped etc... that just makes you look like a complete dick.

I don't think she's attention seeking in the slightest, but that's me. Airing political, religious and moral views happens everyday. It's just an opinion.

Though I find teenage pregnancy tragic I have to admire her for choosing to keep her baby AND go back to school AND have a job. Most people just think teen parents are bottom feeders, which no doubt most of them are but I think it's not really fair to judge someone based on a stereotype. I bet most of the girls on this forum, if in the same situation, wouldn't manage to handle school, a kid and a job.

I have to admit however, the babys dad is a complete jerk. I don't even think he supports the kid in any ay shape or form, but that's none of my business.

And about the uniform if you cared to read the article you'd see it was a non uniform day...