aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
rob_sinclair

Vocals Wanted!!!

Alritey there people...

We are currently a 4-piece band, formerly called BloodLust as some may know. Our band consists of:

Rob Sinclair(me)-Guitars

Greig Shearer-Guitars

Mark Mathers-Drums

Jack Stuart-Bass

About a year ago our singer quit the band, well he wasnt much of a singer but he served his purpose. We are currently writing new material and looking to really put things into action this summer by putting a small album together.

We play music, thrash n have fukin fun! Its as simple as that, and basically we NEED someone to join our 4 some and complete the set-up !

Anyone who is interested in thrashing, jus comment me, or email to rob_04286@hotmail.com. You can alo get in touch with mark, greig or jack through my top friends link.

Rob.

devious.gif

I might be interested depending on how you guys actually sound, i have been in metal bands in the past and i will be looking for a new one when i move to aberdeen in september, I like my metal and i know my metal inside out, i am a vocalist but also a guitarist.

my email is metal_or_death@hotmail.co.uk

drop me a line if you are still looking for someone

Thrash the sh*t outa life

Hi Id be interested in auditioning for you guys I sent an email to you with more details bout me and my experience.