aberdeen-music

You need a Drummer

get lost

Mature Drummer 36, looking to jam a few tunes with folk into Punk/Hardcore, e.g Sick of it All, Angelic Upstarts, SLF, Sex Pistols, Rancid, UK Subs, etc, pm for a beer and chat

Prostituting yourself, Jeffrey? :nono:

Seriously folks, if you want a drummer with stamina, talent, etc. snap Jeff up PDQ.

Jeff, ever considered a Cerement/Holow Blast fusion idea?

Prostituting yourself, Jeffrey? :nono:

Seriously folks, if you want a drummer with stamina, talent, etc. snap Jeff up PDQ.

Jeff, ever considered a Cerement/Holow Blast fusion idea?

It had crossed my mind as I was listening to the old tapes the other day with a smile on my chops

Och haud on

That is nae my email address, or if it was, it's nae noo.

Besides, I dinna want to jam wi another drummer unless they play in a groovy band with songs already written - stuff like Scunner or ony Dub reggae ye can shove in my direction wid be nice.

I charge 45 a minute for Biz the drummer and lECHT pOLANSKI solo performances and far less for studio and gig work with bands etc, I also teach at the going rate, cheers Biz.

but stuff Aberdeen, ye are too miserable to enjoy fun stuff

If ye think I'll dae shite like this in The Moorings , think again, the stage isnae big enough and ye canna afford it .

Mind you, I can be persuaded to DJ for a pint or three, and since the speactacular Fudge awards in the Melon Tree the phone hisnae stopped ringing.

Aye stuff drumming, DJing and air drumming is far it's a at, cheers Biz.

If ye think I'll dae shite like this in The Moorings , think again, the stage isnae big enough and ye canna afford it .

Mind you, I can be persuaded to DJ for a pint or three, and since the speactacular Fudge awards in the Melon Tree the phone hisnae stopped ringing.

Aye stuff drumming, DJing and air drumming is far it's a at, cheers Biz.

funny ye say that

yer services may be required, ye fancy a bit of DJing at the opening of the new morrisons supermarket in Dundee. Live bands playing will be Flood of Red, Self Made Man and Popup. Nae namby pamby shite tho, they want to see the auld grannies dancing up the detergent isle

supermarket sweep for my rider?

too right mate, I'll stock up on dog food and pampers, I dinna hae a dog or kids but it's best to be prepared for all eventualities, aye if it pays enough for the train etc and involves a big rider I'm there, cheers Biz.