Oh, fuck off.........

Scorge

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yasss next get the pogs and tazos out and i will be right back into my youth haha nae that im an auld cunt like.

anyway they all dinna need the money really.

Och fair amount of for the five minute limelight

Posh will have a back problem after i get my two minutes of glory with her , well if she went back to looking like she did when spice girls had just came out.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
:laughing: HA HA HA Calum... what are you like HA HA HA HA :laughing:

Erm, he's sort of like a borderline retarded racist. On an unrelated note, I wholeheartedly the endorse the rape of 5 year old children - aren't I a lovable old scamp?

Erm, he's sort of like a borderline retarded racist. On an unrelated note, I wholeheartedly the endorse the rape of 5 year old children - aren't I a lovable old scamp?

No, borederline retarded racist would be saying something stupid like "dat dirty bwack one"... lol

I was just shocked at how mild an insult Chocolate Spice was :up:

Guest Tam o' Shantie
No, borederline retarded racist would be saying something stupid like "dat dirty bwack one"... lol

I was just shocked at how mild an insult Chocolate Spice was :up:

So it's not racist to insult black people for no reason other than the colour of their skin, as long as you use a mild insult?

No, no insult is good... it's more the fact it was just a joke, a play on a situation...

Why does every reference to someone's colour have to be an insult? I have black friends who know more racist jokes than anyone I know, but oh, because they're black they must automatically feel they have to know these jokes to combat the ill-feeling they face, the years of racism... etc...

No, Calum wasn't being a racist, he wasn't insulting, he was just being a cheeky bugger as usual

Well, Grade A Smartarse, why is it ok to call her Black? Because she is?

To be perfectly honest, I think she's more a chocolate colour, dark chocolate perhaps? Am I racist for calling her Brown? Well, why don't we just slap Calum on the wrists for being observant!

Darlin, grow up and stop taking offence at everything and anything.

p.s. I'm white, so don't you DARE you call me pale!!! That's just racist, that is...