aberdeen-music

New Slipknot Video

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

i'm not really too keen on the song to be honest. it really doesn't sound like slipknot to me at all, and joey jordison's drumming doesn't sound as intense as usual. it might just take me a while to get used to the new sound though. quite a cool video though

Not seen the video yet, but i've had the song for a few weeks now and i totally love it, it is a grower though, it does have a bit of a stone sour feel, but not enough to take away the whole slipknot thing. it's fuckin ace, and the bit at the beggining is awesome, very different for slipknot, all good! only 20(ish) days til the album!!

If it starts with D and involves hoses and water then I`ve heard it and I thought it was a very well written and crafted song.....

May even wangle it into a Friday night.....

New 36 Crazyfists track is good also....

Not entirely sure on the new Killswitch Engage track... Howard Jones should have stuck to Blood Has Been Shed..... At least the blonde guitarist doesn`t play that horrible blue stratocaster anymore..

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

did someone mention the new killswitch song that i love?! thanks 'a song ruined' for sending me it, i've been listening to it CONSTANTLY. well, inbetween pink grease that is :s