aberdeen-music

paypal question

WoodyRATM

Yo, this could be a daft question but,

what does it mean to be verified on paypal?

i had a gander around the site (and ebay) but couldnt find anythin to help.

If I'm not currently verified, can i still use paypal to buy/sell stuff on ebay?

cheers for any help

verified means that you've confirmed your bank (not card) details with paypal. you have to give them your home address and bank branch details.

i think you can buy stuff on ebay, but i don't think you'll be able to sell stuff.

Yo, this could be a daft question but,

what does it mean to be verified on paypal?

i had a gander around the site (and ebay) but couldnt find anythin to help.

If I'm not currently verified, can i still use paypal to buy/sell stuff on ebay?

cheers for any help

Did you really have a look at the website? I just went onto it, and went to 'Help'...

To be Verified means you have successfully established your identity with us by confirming a bank account or getting approved for the PayPal Plus Credit Card or PayPal Buyer Credit.

Verification provides many benefits:

* Higher spending power - There's no limit to the amount of money you can send once you are Verified.

* Increased security - Verification not only offers you increased security, it lets others know you are a confirmed member of the PayPal community.

* More buyer and seller confidence - Buyers and sellers value your Verified status. It shows you have successfully passed PayPal's identification checks.

And yes, you can buy/sell without being verified, but as the above article suggests, there is a limit on how much money you can send/receive...