aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Steven Milne

DHC special-TinthePark Afterparty-THE RUMBLESTRIPS/THE LITTLE KICKS-9th July-9pm

Hey peeps,

For those of you not going to TinthPark and for those of you who are but like me still fancy keeping it going the night after, weve got a treat for you...

Monday 9th July

THE RUMBLESTRIPS - live

supported by

THE LITTLE KICKS

4/5 a ticket

details to follow

didnt really think much of them when i saw them in snafu but seen them last week in ibiza n they were well ace, came on a long way, ill be at this, if im still alive

Just no dad-dancing though, yeah?

I think I can guarantee there'll be none of that. He prides himself on the fact that he is a bassist, so automatically cool. A foot-tapper, slight head-nodder at the most.

Unfortunately the Rumble Strips have had to pull out of tonight's gig. Instead, Steve Milne will be DJing alongside Electrique Boutique resident, Giles Walker. All house spirits are 1.50 (incl. mixer), Luxardo Sambuca 2, plus other deals. Entry is free.

Apologies for any inconvenience and we hope to reschedule the gig.

sorry peeps

yeah, im afraid so, only founf out today as ive had o battery and o email access obviously as was at tinthepark.

basically they have not been able to complete the

shooting of their video and the only date they can is today and tomorrow before playing another festival at the weekend.

however, im already talking to them about rebooking and well get them back,

met the guys at the weekend too and they were pretty gutted and said they were looking forward to it,

anyway, itll be free entry anyhow and we can all have a post T beer (~one that wont be 3.10 like the t tents)

hope everyone had a good weekend, little kicks had a smasher, cheers to anyone who came along and sorry about tonight, our next aberdeen gig will be an accoustic set supporting Right Hand Left at their single launch.27th July

in the meantime, see you tonight and if not then at DHC on thursday.

x