aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Jim Stax

Lets all be happy

1. Who is Amber?

2. Which Morcheeba gig?

Amber is a local singer songwriter that has been toodling away on the scene for a wee while. She has been hooked up to sing for Morcheeba on a short summer tour across foreign lands. Rather talented young lady.

www.myspace.com/amberacoustic

Anyone just see amber?...

on North Tonight.

Something to do with fronting a new band, with a full european tour, never quite caught the full of it. Gon' yerself Amber!

on North Tonight.

Something to do with fronting a new band, with a full european tour, never quite caught the full of it. Gon' yerself Amber!

Possibley something to do with the very thread you're posting in?

I think the whole thing's fantastic! A well deserved break for a very hard worker.

I think the whole thing's fantastic! A well deserved break for a very hard worker.

Think it might have been merged into this one...

Nah, I made a thread before this very one and the initial post was moved here.

Still, yay amber.

Yeah, she's worked really hard for it. When she told me about the audition a few months ago I couldn't believe it . I mean its not everyday one of your peers on the Aberdeen Scene tells you they might sing for Morcheeba or any other established band of such magnitude. I'm so happy she's got the gig. I feel like a proud Brother and I now have a real claim to fame, yeah!

Before she jetted out to Budapest she did manage to record a short EP in Dundee so I look forward to hearing that.

Congratulations again Amber!!

couldn't have happened to a better person, she's quite simply the most genuine and lovely people you'll ever meet, not least one of the most attractive. And she makes spiffing crepes too.

No end to her talents, I tells ya.