aberdeen-music

Chris Benoit and Family Found Dead

jackson

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm i thought vince mcmahon was dead?

It was Mr. Mcmahon that he tried to kill off - he's the vicious and evil alter ego of Vince. And at least he had the gumption to stop the angle when everything came out. Mind you, it would have been better (and i'm sure they all realise this now after the fools Benoit made of them) to cut the angle the week before and give a tribute to Sensational Sherri. She was a true legend and deserved more than the short graphic she got. I thought it was sick that an actual hall of famer got ignored so the Mr. McMahon story could continue. It shows Benoit, who, whichever way you look at it, wasn't in the Hall of Fame was held in a higher regard than an actual inductee.

Interesting news in relation to the Wikipedia entry -

Chris Benoit mystery editor confesses: claims "terrible coincidence" - Wikinews

Nothing sinister, just a nerd at work.

It was Mr. Mcmahon that he tried to kill off - he's the vicious and evil alter ego of Vince. And at least he had the gumption to stop the angle when everything came out. Mind you, it would have been better (and i'm sure they all realise this now after the fools Benoit made of them) to cut the angle the week before and give a tribute to Sensational Sherri. She was a true legend and deserved more than the short graphic she got. I thought it was sick that an actual hall of famer got ignored so the Mr. McMahon story could continue. It shows Benoit, who, whichever way you look at it, wasn't in the Hall of Fame was held in a higher regard than an actual inductee.

Interesting news in relation to the Wikipedia entry -

Chris Benoit mystery editor confesses: claims "terrible coincidence" - Wikinews

Nothing sinister, just a nerd at work.

I see your point but it's rubbish:P

The reason they gave Benoit a tribute show and not sherri was because Benoit was on the active roster. You have to remember that they had no idea at the time Benoit murdered them.

I would hold Benoit in higher regard in terms of wrestling than Sherri. Thats just my opinion though. I think the majority of wrestlers from her time were utter balls.

I see your point but it's rubbish:P

The reason they gave Benoit a tribute show and not sherri was because Benoit was on the active roster. You have to remember that they had no idea at the time Benoit murdered them.

I would hold Benoit in higher regard in terms of wrestling than Sherri. Thats just my opinion though. I think the majority of wrestlers from her time were utter balls.

Touche! :up:

• 3 weeks later...

From IMDB -

Benoit Had 10 Times Normal Testosterone Level in Body

Late wrestling star Chris Benoit had 10 times the normal level of testosterone in his body when he murdered his wife and son in June, according to investigators. The WWE fighter, 40, asphyxiated his wife Nancy and son Daniel on June 22 and 23 respectively, before hanging himself a day later at the family's home in Georgia. On Tuesday, the Georgia Bureau Of Investigation confirmed that Benoit's body contained testosterone, which he injected shortly before he died, the painkiller hydrocodone and anti-anxiety drug Xanax. However, Georgia's most senior medical examiner, Dr. Kris Sperry, pointed out there was no evidence to prove steroids in Benoit's system contributed to Nancy and seven-year-old Daniel's deaths. Sperry said, "An elevation of that ratio does not translate into something abnormal in a person's thought process or behavior." Daniel had been sedated with Xanax, while Nancy had Xanax, hydrocodone and another painkiller hydromorphone in her system. Benoit's physician, Dr. Phil Astin, has been charged with improperly prescribing drugs, including Percocet, Xanax, Lorcet and Vicoprofen between April 2004 and September 2005.

• 1 month later...

ABC News is confirming that tests conducted by Julian Bailes of the Sports Legacy Institute show that Chris Benoits brain was severely damaged at the time he murdered his wife and son before taking his own life. According to the tests his brain resembled that of an 85-year-old Alzheimer's patient. Bailes said that the damage was the result of lifetime chronic concussions and head trauma.

Chris Benoit was famous for his flying headbutt, which is a lot of stress on the brain each time the maneuver is pulled off. While nothing can justify his actions, this at least helps the coping process.

Wow, he fucked his head up from jumping off the top rope head first 5 times a week. Not exactly rocket science to assume one day he'd go a bit messed up in the heid!

• 3 months later...