aberdeen-music

Chris Benoit and Family Found Dead

jackson

No way roid rage lasts that long- and also at his last drugs test (OK it was back in April) he was clean. Yes there was PRESCRIBED anabolics/ Human Growth Hormone in the house, but - and this is the REALLY fucked up part (yes it gets worse)- the Atlanta D.A. has revealed that DANIEL Benoit was the one found with track marks on his arms. Apparently the family thought of him as "undersized" and have been juicing him for some time.

WHAT. THE. FUCK!?!?!?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's weird that WWE.com have the whole story on their homepage, you wouldn't get any other companies broadcasting that one of their employees was a murderer in their news section.

They like to be first on the news so they cans et the record straight rather than people hearing the news stories from several bogus wrestling sites that may alter the facts.

Apparently they've released a statement apologising for the tribute and the dedicated Ecw to those who were affected by the tragedies.

Guest DustyDeviada
And it's all from the guy who took his son everywhere, immaculatley dressed and kissed him in the ring

So he was a paedophile as well? o_O

So he was a paedophile as well? o_O

Steady. I was writing that while the tribute was on and it was showing the famous Wrestlemania 20 moment where his wife and young Daniel come into the ring and Benoit lifts him up and gives him a kiss - he looked so loving. They looked like a very happy family. It's now come out that his wife served a restraining order shortly before this after he went mental in their home and she feared for the safety of their son. The order was later dropped. They made a big deal of how polite and well turned out Daniel always was in the tribute. A credit to his father. It's just so wrong.

Sounds like the WWE have washed their hands of him and regret the tribute after last night's ECW.

He texted Chavo saying the windows were open and the dogs had been fed before he hanged himself. that was his suicide note I suppose. Terrible.

Steady. I was writing that while the tribute was on and it was showing the famous Wrestlemania 20 moment where his wife and young Daniel come into the ring and Benoit lifts him up and gives him a kiss - he looked so loving. They looked like a very happy family. It's now come out that his wife served a restraining order shortly before this after he went mental in their home and she feared for the safety of their son. The order was later dropped. They made a big deal of how polite and well turned out Daniel always was in the tribute. A credit to his father. It's just so wrong.

The guy was an actor! You're talking about his fatherly image at a victory ceremony as if it wasn't taking place in front of a bunch of cameras and thousands of hollaring overweight people, or rehearsed a few times beforehand.

It's a terrible thing, but it's unbelievable that people are analysing this guy through what they've seen on the fucking wrestling.

The guy was an actor! You're talking about his fatherly image at a victory ceremony as if it wasn't taking place in front of a bunch of cameras and thousands of hollaring overweight people, or rehearsed a few times beforehand.

It's a terrible thing, but it's unbelievable that people are analysing this guy through what they've seen on the fucking wrestling.

Easy now. Don't tarnish me with a brush - I'm certainly not that gullible.

It's only because I've seen what he (now) seemed to be like outside of the ring from family footage etc. (on the tribute and on the Chris Benoit DVD) that it appeared his outpouring of emotions was, in fact, genuine and not a work. Also from the perspective that he had just turned a corner with his wife weeks before this happened (Westlemania 20) in terms of their relationship. This would obviously sway your opinion that his emotions and reactions, to keep it dead in line with what you were saying, were, in fact spontaneous and not anything to do with the "bunch of cameras and thousands of hollaring (sic) overweight people.

I certainly wouldn't have been fooled by anything a wrestler does in or outside the ring when a WWE camera is rolling beside them.

It's you that just mentioned analysing. I've just been trying to make sense of it all. It is, after all only "fucking" wrestling.

if thats true then why would that make him alert the police? unless he had no dogs and no windows, then that would be slightly strange

Okay, it wasn't exactly that, but that's what was reported yesterday.

Here's the actual texts that were sent before he killed himself:

Text Message 1 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53 a.m.) - Chris Benoits cell phone

My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

Text Message 2 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53 a.m.) - Chris Benoits cell phone

The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open

Text Message 3 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:54 a.m.) - Nancy Benoits cell phone

My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.

Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

Text Message 4 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:55 a.m.) - Nancy Benoits cell phone

My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.

Fayetteville Georgia. 30215"

Text Message 5 to one co-worker (sent 6/24 at 3:58 a.m.) - Nancy Benoits cell phone

My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

I dont watch wrestling anymore, i used too. I presume alot of people within this thread are the same and only have taken an intrest because of whats happened.

In this case, a man who many many people watched, killing his family and then himself.

It's just horrible. Seriously. I agree with shaki about mental illness.

Why do so many people on this site watch wrestling? All the americans I've asked about it insist the kind of people who watch it in america are "meatheads".

Why don't you try asking what people think of Americans and you'll probably get an equally stereotypical uninformed answer.

I think there's a difference between folk who watch wrestling because it's amusing and brainless entertainment and the people who watch it thinking it's real. It's not really my kinda thing, but my other half is into it and I can see the appeal: it's kinda fun to laze about with a beer and a smoke and watch fully grown men in spandex beat the crap outta each other.

Steroids are prescribed to undersized children. Whats fucked up about that? That's what human steroids are manufactured for. I think its more common for children to be given prescribed growth hormones than adults.

i'm not certain but i think: if someone is given human growth hormone after puberty it only really makes a difference in their hands and chin ie they get HUGE, there is a condition where the body keeps developing hgh after puberty this what the guy that played jaws had, so that kind of chin and hands.

any way point is you're right the steroids were probably for his kid not him.

maybe he was just a big crazy!

I think there's a difference between folk who watch wrestling because it's amusing and brainless entertainment and the people who watch it thinking it's real. It's not really my kinda thing, but my other half is into it and I can see the appeal: it's kinda fun to laze about with a beer and a smoke and watch fully grown men in spandex beat the crap outta each other.

On the level I watch it it's no different from Coronation Street, Eastenders etc. Made up stories performed by actors. Wrestling has the added bonus of the bumps and some amazing stunts. The characters grow and you and it's bit of good old fashioned good vs evil. My first experience was about 20 years ago at the Beach Ballroom and I've been loving it ever since. It's not real, it's not serious, it's escapism.

I'm still in shock about Benoit. It really looks like the WWE are going to attempt to erase him from the history books. Not gonna be easy. I think a lot of them feel like muppets for gushing their hearts out on the tribute show. All apart from Regal who seemed to know something was up on the tribute and said just a few carefully selected words. Bret Hart was backtracked a fair distance as well.

ECW was brilliant last night - the best in ages I thought. From reading reports Smackdown should be great tonight as well. No stories - just pure, intense wrestling. As JBL would say "Smash mouth wrestling."