aberdeen-music

Chris Benoit and Family Found Dead

jackson

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crippler cross face HAHAHAHA

LOL thats funny. Someone on another forum did a little photoshop comic strip but im scared to post it because people might get angry.

For those who care there is a news conference from the Atlanta police at 8pm on Sky Sports News

The AP reported that law enforcement officials close to the investigation have confirmed the current belief that Chris Benoit strangled wife Nancy with an electrical chord on Saturday, smothered his son with a bag on Sunday and then hung himself in his basement/weight room on Monday.

I can't think of any jokes as of yet but there is bound to be some corkers in this. Still a tragedy that this has happened.

Gutted. So absolutely gutted. What he did to his family is completely disgusting but I can't help but feel bad about his death. Benoit has been one of the most consistently great wrestlers ever to step foot in the ring and, in my opinion, beats Bret Hart for the title of the best technical wrestler to have been in the WWE.

As for it being 'roid rage, I find it hard to believe given that Benoit was reknowned for having one of the few legitimate clean bodies in wrestling. Mind you, I wouldn't have thought he'd end up murdering his wife and child and killing himself so who knows what was going on.

Gutted. So absolutely gutted. What he did to his family is completely disgusting but I can't help but feel bad about his death. Benoit has been one of the most consistently great wrestlers ever to step foot in the ring and, in my opinion, beats Bret Hart for the title of the best technical wrestler to have been in the WWE.

As for it being 'roid rage, I find it hard to believe given that Benoit was reknowned for having one of the few legitimate clean bodies in wrestling. Mind you, I wouldn't have thought he'd end up murdering his wife and child and killing himself so who knows what was going on.

I blame it on the Hart family.

They're cursed I tell you.

I just can't believe it as the story unfolds.

How could you smother your own son and strangle your own wife? I just can't understand it. it reallly is the sickest, bost barbaric thing i've ever heard of. And it's all from the guy who took his son everywhere, immaculatley dressed and kissed him in the ring when he won the Heavyweight title. Benoit seemed to have a life outside the wrestling, he seemed normal.

Jokes wouldn't go down too well with me. Anyone who does is a sick fuck, I'll tell you that now. Not because the guy is (probably was now) a bit of a favourite of mine but at the end of the day a 7 year old kid was been suffocated in his own home by his father after perhaps watching his mum being throttled by his Dad. It's just beyond..........anything, really.

After the whole truth comes out maybe the tribute wasn't the best idea. The guy was a fucking psycho (assuming it's all true, and it looks 99.9% to be the case.) Maybe JB:'s "future hall of famer" predictions were wrong. Maybe it was wrong to have Edge greeting his heart out on telly about a guy who murdred his wife and kid.

Maybe the worlds one fucked up place..........

in my opinion, beats Bret Hart for the title of the best technical wrestler to have been in the WWE.

I reckon it's a tie. But Bret is the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. The exellence of execuction.

Benoit was a kid murderer.

Kind of tarnishes everything he ever did, for me.

watching conference now. both died by asphyxiation.

his wife was killed on the friday in the family room upstairs.

his son who was in his bed on the saturday morning

benoit killed himself on either saturday night or early sunday in the weights room in the bassment.

hung himself using the chord from his weights machine.

steroids and a lot of prescription drugs found in the house. :down:

no suicide note, he did txt one of his work colleagues but it delivered several hours after

he sent it.

they wont reveal what was said in that txt. no 911 calls made.

i think the scariest thing is that bibles were placed by the dead bodies.

He must've had some fucked up demons in his mind since this has came out of the blue , but then again the steroids mixed with whatever prescription drugs could also have turned him into rage.

This should be a sign to enforce zero drug policies for sports and athletics world wide

steroids and a lot of prescription drugs found in the house. :down:

What happened to WWE's wellness program?

It's an absolute disgrace that after WWE publicly stating that they were going to clampdown on this after Eddie Guerrero's death that a bigger fatality has occured, which I put down to drugs.

What happened to WWE's wellness program?

It's an absolute disgrace that after WWE publicly stating that they were going to clampdown on this after Eddie Guerrero's death that a bigger fatality has occured, which I put down to drugs.

The thing is, they'll never enforce it completely or else you'd have your top ranking superstars out for more than a week recovering from one thing or another. Saying that they're zero tolerance is all to make the organisation look good.

Ultimately it comes down to money, not the wellbeing of athletes.

Well WWE have not sent out the Raw show to their international channels for repeating, and TNA have removed their message of condolences to Benoit.

I don't blame them for having a tribute show because they didn't know it was murder at the time.

The scary thing is he phoned WWE saying his son Daniel was coughing up blood which was his given reason for not coming to the house shows/vengeance after he had murdered him.

reading now that his wifes hands and feet were bound. fucking hell its just gruesome man, i cant understand it. just watched footage from when he won the heavy weight championship, he was crying and kissing his wife and kid. cant believe the american media are trying to blame this on steroid abuse, fuck off. this was a calculated brutal act carried out over a few days by someone who had clearly lost it. im no expert on anabolic steroids but im pretty sure roid rage does not last two or three days.