aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
jackson

Wimbledon

It's been a great performance so far, typical Henman dip in the middle and a rousing finish with the crowd (and commentators) going mental. Good to see him show flashes of the shots that got him into the top 5.

Shame about the newcastle fan in the crowd who probably has no idea how famous he's going to be when he gets home.

Gutted the game ended, Henman will probably lose tomorrow now.

The man in the Newcastle Shirt was annoying, John Llyods daughter on the other hand, holy moly.

Shame about the newcastle fan in the crowd who probably has no idea how famous he's going to be when he gets home.

What happened? Did he start heckling?

What happened? Did he start heckling?

Nah, he was just very enthusiastic and they kept cutting to him after every point that Henman won.

well done timothy the tiger henman. never seen so much fist pumping. the commentators talking about him getting into the 3rd week, get a grip. never ceases to amaze me how fickle the english media are.

henmanllodrajoy.jpg

look at the passion in those eyes

totally man especially when theres only 2 weeks ;)

lol heres hoping there is a lot of rain delays so i dont look such a tit. im sure andrew castle said something about the third week. oh well. i like him more on gmtv

well done timothy the tiger henman. never seen so much fist pumping. the commentators talking about him getting into the 3rd week, get a grip. never ceases to amaze me how fickle the english media are.

henmanllodrajoy.jpg

look at the passion in those eyes

He'll get caned in the next match because it's against some random Spaniard who isn't meant to be that good.

Lopez was two sets up and had broken Tiger Tim in the third. then he got broken straight back and Tim has gone on to bring it two sets all. come on Lopez, learn how to volley properly you mug!

EDIT

Henman loses third set 6-1!

lolcanohr0.gif

He'll get caned in the next match because it's against some random Spaniard who isn't meant to be that good.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Anyone still watching Wimbledon or just wanted to see Henmen lose?

I never had the chance to watch any full matches but todays matches were brilliant.

Got a fiver on Nadal winning so fingers crossed.

i have been watching a lot of it. it will take a miracle for someone to beat federer on grass. nadal has improved a lot on the surface and djokovic is looking dangerous so their semi should be very good. in the end though, roger is a god amongst mere mortals.

womens tennis is horse shit.

Also, does Sharapova have to make that noise every time she hits a ball.

I imagine that it would be the same if you were riding it o_O

Everything is lost on me these days bud.

ha ha no worries. oh well the half man half horse venus williams has won it again. nadal and federer in the final. wimbledon seems to be quite predictable these days.