aberdeen-music

Chutes + The Pheonix Band + Panda Eyes 30th. June @ Tunnels

Thanks to everyone who came along. Shame that Chutes couldn't play, but I thought that the Pheonix Band were really good.

hey - you two (panda eyes) worked really well - prefered it to the whole band to be honest!

the rest of the bands really need work - nae good at'aah!!

hey - you two (panda eyes) worked really well - prefered it to the whole band to be honest!

Thanks, sort of. We do have plans for more acoustic gigs, but I doubt that we'll be giving up the whole band thing just yet. I'm just glad people seemed to enjoy it, we were a bit under rehearsed on Saturday night and Marie-Claire was understandibly a little nervous about messing up a couple of songs we'd only just learnt. But fortunately she was perfect and it was down to me to mess up a song I've known for about a year.:rolleyes:

Thanks, sort of. We do have plans for more acoustic gigs, but I doubt that we'll be giving up the whole band thing just yet. I'm just glad people seemed to enjoy it, we were a bit under rehearsed on Saturday night and Marie-Claire was understandibly a little nervous about messing up a couple of songs we'd only just learnt. But fortunately she was perfect and it was down to me to mess up a song I've known for about a year.:rolleyes:

Hey sorry I never made it down.

Which songs did you play?

Hey sorry I never made it down.

Which songs did you play?

I don't know if I can ever forgive you Camie :p

We played Siobhan, or Rachel, Middle of the Fucking Road, When the Lights are Out, a new one (I can't remember what Marie-Claire named it). We also padded the set out with covers of Happy by Jenny Lewis, Dear Chicago by Ryan Adams and Bloody Mother Fucking Asshole by Martha Wainwright.

Thanks to everyone who came along. Shame that Chutes couldn't play, but I thought that the Pheonix Band were really good.

cheers for that jan deal!Bit of disapointing crowd but enjoyed it all the same.

Howdy StewCat what didn't you like about the phoenix band?We're always looking for feedback and can take abuse so fire away!

i'll be looking out for other panda eyes acoustic things...

Howdy StewCat what didn't you like about the phoenix band?We're always looking for feedback and can take abuse so fire away!

i dont really have any feedback that will be of any use...just thought it was boring - a really forgetable set of songs.the vocals were affa bland...but on the flip side the singer lassy was fit!!!

i'll be looking out for other panda eyes acoustic things...

i dont really have any feedback that will be of any use...just thought it was boring - a really forgetable set of songs.the vocals were affa bland...but on the flip side the singer lassy was fit!!!

Fair enough each to their own and all that! Wozna too taken by your own myspace page (funnily enough the vocal style in particular), so reckon we must be coming from different directions!

At least Lyn will be chuffed haha!