aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Domino

Hattrick,

Hey!

Just curious if anyone from you plays http://hattrick.org ? It's a football team management game. From all the games I've seen I would say this one is the most interesting.

Thought I haven't played for 2 years probably it would be fun to take care of it again.

What do you mean exactly :-)

Years ago people used to play these games using pen, paper and the royal mail. You filled out the transfers you wanted to make, sent off your fee and they'd send you the results back. I think I was Legia Warsaw.

Years ago people used to play these games using pen, paper and the royal mail. You filled out the transfers you wanted to make, sent off your fee and they'd send you the results back. I think I was Legia Warsaw.

Seriously, you gotta be kidding :))) ? ?

By the way, is there anymore information about how you played it over mail ?

Seriously, you gotta be kidding :))) ? ?

There was a time before the internet you know. If you got most of your classmates in school to join in it was ace fun, you could arrange friendlies with folk whose teams weren't in your league and you had to phone up other managers to sort out transfers and stuff.

A quick internet search actually reveals quite a few play by mail management games still on the go.