aberdeen-music

Leeds Festival 27-29 Aug 2004

KevinTGF

I bought my ticket today with a couple of mates. We're trying to figure out cheapest options of getting down there, we were thinking we could organise a bus if we can generate enough interest to get bums to fill the seats, think it would cost roughly 30 for a return...

Alos - if you have a student account with the royal bank of scotland get your tickets thru them - you get 25% off! cost me in total - including booking fee etc etc - 85! That's cheaper than (a regular ticket to) T in the park and you get an extra day at Leeds! Rawk!

:band:

Guest sludge

im defo going. my idea was to hitchhike last year for a laugh. didnt happen. we got the train down for 50 quid return.

dosent the one up bus go down?

i might catch that this year.

i'm going, no idea about transport though. I know people with cars and I don't think they're full up yet. Failing that, train, I got the train to Donnington last year for the download festival and I think it was about 45 return, so hopefully won't be too much more for Leeds.

Guest sludge

yehh you grab the bus in leeds centre. its a fiver there. might of went up though. the bus is a 5 minute walk from the train station.