aberdeen-music

Most Un-newsworthy Story Ever?

Guest DustyDeviada

In The Forres Gazette, I read a front page article about 2 women who didn't receive their Mothers Day card until 3 days after Mothers Day. The Post office made a mistake.

There was even a photograph of the 2 distraught women with their cardso_O:rolleyes:

Anyway, in Baghdad yesterday, 78 people were killed and 200 hundred wounded from a Truck bomb. I wonder how Forres would react if this happended to their people?:popcorn:

Guest DustyDeviada
Anyway, in Baghdad yesterday, 78 people were killed and 200 hundred wounded from a Truck bomb. I wonder how Forres would react if this happended to their people?:popcorn:

Well they haven't shut up yet about that banker dude getting shot, and that was ages ago.

Oh wait, that was Nairn, I got my teuchter toons mixed up. ;)

Well they haven't shut up yet about that banker dude getting shot, and that was ages ago.

Oh wait, that was Nairn, I got my teuchter toons mixed up. ;)

It was indeed Nairn. Your 10 miles out. Although...it doesn't matter, all the towns look the same.

Apparently there was once a headline of "Naked Forres man beats dog to death", but that may have been the Evening Express...

Maybe it was just badly phrased, and meant that because the guy was naked he died before his dog did (the dog having nice warm fur to keep it alive).

It should've read " Dog mourns tragically early death of its unclad master" or some such...

Maybe it was just badly phrased, and meant that because the guy was naked he died before his dog did (the dog having nice warm fur to keep it alive).

It should've read " Dog mourns tragically early death of its unclad master" or some such...

Wonderfully thought out Sir - De Bono would be proud...

To be fair it is 'The Forres, Elgin and Nairn Gazette'.

The Gazette has the weirdest crossword in the world. FROSTYFACT

Apparently there was once a headline of "Naked Forres man beats dog to death", but that may have been the Evening Express...

If you didn't google that then Im a long haired hippy who hates metal and writes happy acoustic songs...oh yeah...and red wine is shit.

Anyway, I was discussing how "Forres" would react. In this occasion, I made no direct refence to the local newspaper.:up::popcorn:

note18_2tn.jpg

It would be the 'lead' story...the dead master having been down 'at heel'...or at least a bit off-collar....ye kennel fit I mean?.....call K999....

*implodes on way to coat-rack*

With jokes like that you could be man's best friend. Anyway, you seem to of "wormed" your way into this thread Mr Cynic. You must be well Cruft!

Right, Im off, Im dog tired with this.

That reminds me of the local headline I saw once, can't remember which local rag it was in, that said "Local man kicks seagull".

You have to give respect to anyone who overcomes their addictions.

Did the article say whether he was snorting or injecting?

I can visualise the scenario...

"Haw, Wullie, waant a Seagull?"

"Nah, ah'm aff it"