aberdeen-music

U.S Military had planned "gay bomb"

Certainly beats the 'blowing people up' bombs they use.

well assuming this story isnt a complete lie(which i really hope it is) i dont really see that dropping a bomb on people to affect their orientation and basically making them have sex against their will with people they wouldnt want to do is any better. thinking about the long term affect if the gay bomb was a perment change(or affected some people in such ways) thats whole lives changed/ruined and familes broken apart anyway. and if it was only for a short duration they would still have to live wit what they were doing which for some people might just be too much to bear.

well assuming this story isnt a complete lie(which i really hope it is) i dont really see that dropping a bomb on people to affect their orientation and basically making them have sex against their will with people they wouldnt want to do is any better. thinking about the long term affect if the gay bomb was a perment change(or affected some people in such ways) thats whole lives changed/ruined and familes broken apart anyway. and if it was only for a short duration they would still have to live wit what they were doing which for some people might just be too much to bear.

Maybe so but they aren't DEAD. Just a little unsure whether to have quiche or pie's

no but i think that psychological implications of dealing with what they have done could lead them to take their own life. especially if because of what they have done they lose their family thanks to the chemicals in that weapon.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it!

Guest Tam o' Shantie
no but i think that psychological implications of dealing with what they have done could lead them to take their own life. especially if because of what they have done they lose their family thanks to the chemicals in that weapon.

Yeah, cos if you were gay there really would be no sensible option in life but to kill yourself...?(

Yeah, cos if you were gay there really would be no sensible option in life but to kill yourself...?(

no thats not what im saying. im saying that basically if the weapon was ever used it would be some form of mass rape in effect. being that people are being forced to other people while in an intoxicated state because of the weapon.

This is like something out of Brass Eye, it's utterly mental.

The reality is, it would NEVER work the way they intended it to. There is no way they would just drop this bomb and then all the soliders would just instantly begin a mass gay orgy. They'd probably just feel very confused and then pass out from the amount of pheromones, allowing the other soldiers to shoot them.

The old BBC link is even better, a bomb that attracts a plague of angry rats to attack the enemy! Are the American military just employing failed B-Movie writers to come up with their plans?

Guest Savant

The reality is, it would NEVER work the way they intended it to. There is no way they would just drop this bomb and then all the soliders would just instantly begin a mass gay orgy. They'd probably just feel very confused and then pass out from the amount of pheromones, allowing the other soldiers to shoot them.

Regardless of whether this story is true, how can you say it would 'NEVER' work?

Regardless of whether this story is true, how can you say it would 'NEVER' work?

OK, I'll rephrase that..."Using all my skills of reason and logic I am almost entirely sure that there is no form of 'pheromone bomb' that could be made with current technology, that would be so powerful it would temporarily turn an attacking Army homosexual and cause them to have sex on the field of battle".

I may be proved wrong though...