aberdeen-music

T in the Park Weekend Camping Ticket for sale

glennbuchan

1 full weekend (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) camping ticket for this years T in the Park for sale.

Highest offer gets it

if i get an offer i like i'll take it

Balado Airfield, Friday 6th July 2007 TO SUNDAY 8TH JULY 2007

These Weekend with Camping tickets are the only tickets that will allow you access to the Friday night line up.

Friday- Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party, The Coral, Lily Allen plus more to be confirmed

Saturday- The Killers, Razorlight, Arcade Fire, Kooks, My Chemical Romance, James, James Morrison, The View, Babyshambles, Klaxons plus many more.

Sunday- Snow Patrol, Scissor Sisters, Kings of Leon, Kasabian, Fratellis, Paolo Nutini, Damien Rice, Maximo Park, Amy Winehouse

I have the ticket in hand so can be collected. I stay in Aberdeen.

157462bcdc_1.jpg

Glenn

x

Why am i a disgrace? I bought 2, one for me and one for my mate. My mate now cant go so I am selling my ticket. They are going for 250 in the Press and Journal, so I dont see how thats different.

x

It's not different. But it's still a disgrace. You got lucky and managed to get two tickets. Plenty of people were simply not so lucky. Now you are trying to take advantage of their bad luck to unnecessarily deprive them of a large sum of money that you haven't earned. Do the right thing and let someone else pay the same fair price that you did.

if you had a spare & didn't have any mates up for going, what would you do, turn down extra money to keep your morals?

there is a massive demand & many folk ARE prepared to pay extra money to get their hands on tickets. i've heard of mates selling to mates for inflated price as they say "well they're going for 450+ on eBay..."

They should follow the likes of Glasto, surely they receive enough money well in advance from tickets to have a secure system that only allows those who purchased the tickets to go to the gig. If anyone can't manage then they should have tickets cancelled & full refund. Then there should be something like a waiting list of those desperate to go that can have access to cancelled tickets, or release them to public, like they did this year.

I know ticketmaster have introduced a system of selling on tickets for face value but when it's so easy to pocket double your money, it's hard to say no.

Anyway I preferred T in the Park in the early days when you knew that you could plan to go with a heap of mates & have no pressure of getting tickets as you could still buy on the day if you had a last minute urge (or left your ticket in London - silly brother!)

That's why I can understand some folk selling their tickets when none of their mates got, festivals aren't quite as good without knowing there's folk to meet up with, even if you get too drunk for it to ever happen!

• 2 weeks later...