aberdeen-music

10 Easy Wishes news: UK dates and single!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Ey oop! :up:

l_7ca7a856ee985fc72b08fa568282e7a8.jpg

We are doing some gigs around the country as per above, to promote our new double A seven-inch single "Kites/An Historic Event" released on Tangible Records on 23rd July. The single is limited to 300 hand numbered copies, on green wax with full colour artwork by JJ. The tracks were recorded at Capt. Tom's, mixed in my living room and mastered by Robin Sutherland (Tellison, Jacob's Stories, Avast!, Laeto etc).

If you can't wait that long, come to the Tunnels gig on 2nd July and there is a good chance you can pick up an advance copy :) the line up is "fucking killer bro" with Fiction/Action, Right Hand Left and Eddison joining us.

After that, we're joining our old pals Tellison for some shows at the end of the month, with Encyclopedia and Gavin Osborn also on both bills:

28th July - Tunnels, Aberdeen

29th July - Nice 'n' Sleazy's, Glasgow

So, come along and say hello and also buy our single if you like it. And if you don't, buy it so you can shoot at it like a clay pigeon, like John Entwisle in "The Kids Are Alright". Or hang it up on your wall because green is a very nice colour.

www.myspace.com/10easywishes

i have no idea, it was offered to us and we had to fill the gap! money should cover travel so we should be alright!

If they do a good job of promoting it and if it's all ages, you should get a decent crowd - Chelmsford's similar to Aberdeen really, except it has no established venues and the only decent one got bulldozed a few weeks ago for more "luxury flats" right next to a flyover. But of course, it's right next to the train station and therefore good for city workers with more money than sense..

Want me to stick up a few posters around Chelmsford for you guys?

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I fucking love you guys. Seriously, you rock, loads. In fact I'm going to text all my mates in Leeds and tell them to go to your gig and bring all their friends!

Also I am going to come to the Tunnels gig and possibly cum in one of your ears.

Every statement in this post makes me happy.