aberdeen-music

Manning dead.

Guest Kilgore Trout
pre op tranny ?

a diluted fag.

begone!

witch!

you're tone reminds me of billy corgans lyrics....twattery of the highest and most pissy order, fuck off and sign out before you go.....................

haaaarghh!

Guest Kilgore Trout
erm, what does that have to do with anything? Unless you're thinking the fact that the word begins with 'nigg' is relevant?

*it's not...*

sorry, i have an agenda, i defend manning because i think you are a cock.

Guest Kilgore Trout
erm, what does that have to do with anything? Unless you're thinking the fact that the word begins with 'nigg' is relevant?

*it's not...*

ps, was i talking to you? butt out beaky bob- mind yer own beeswax? should you nae be folding your underpants for school or summat.

moderators. tcchhhhh. poofs. pedants and pernickitty nit picking animal lovers.

Guest Kilgore Trout
mm hmm...
mm hmm...
mm hmm...

etc

mm hmm...
mm hmm...

aye ah ken the tune yer on aboot, crash test dummies! class! nae as good as diiiire straaaights tho'!!!!!

Guest Kilgore Trout

etc

aye ah ken the tune yer on aboot, crash test dummies! class! nae as good as diiiire straaaights tho'!!!!!

hee hee. the edit made me giggle.

affy good. arf.

Are they going to bury the fat cunt, or is there a risk of breaching the Earth's core?

Anyhoo the only offensive thing for me in that BBC article was...

"Another comedian, Stan Boardman"

Stan faaaaackin' Boardman??? - without question THE worst mainstream "comedian" who was ever shat onto the planet. He was about as funny as a burning orphanage.

Guest DustyDeviada

Of course Diesel's old enough to remember The Wheeltappers and Shunter's Social Club or whatever it was called.

And Frosty Jack is right Love Thy Neighbour was obviously extremely politically correct, as this still shows. lovethyneighbour_40.jpg

Guest Bob Double Jack
I think you've missed the point. Love thy neighbour was actually very 'politically correct' (bollocks phrase) in that it depicted the racist husband as colossally stupid, with the enlightened wife being the clever one. viz-a-viz Alf Garnett.

Manning had the opposite effect. He gave racists an excuse for being racists. It was never 'ok', but he went some way to making it appear so.

I suspect you know that though.

hmm, can see your points, but as the picture shows i'd struggle to agree. i too hate the phrase "pc", it is pish. i would comment on the "enlightened wife being the clever one" phrase, but that would open a whole new can of worms..........:up::up:

good move deleting trouts account by the way.

Stolen from Popbitch...

What's black and annoyed?

The reincarnation of Bernard Manning.

Aye, that's well above telling 'racist material he performed', eh?

Hypocrite!

I'm going to send Timmy Mallett round to beat you up with that glorified sponge-hammer of his!

PS: I'm no better, ergo;

What's black and doesn't work?

Bernard Manning's kidneys!

Guest DustyDeviada
Aye, that's well above telling 'racist material he performed', eh?

Hypocrite!

But it's not racist because it imagines a scenario where he gets his commupance and is therefore post-modern.

Or something.

Probably.

Phew, for a moment I thought my old Lecturer at the University of Aberdeen, David Mannings, had died, He is ace and an expert on Sir Joshua Reynolds, he wrote the Catalogue Raisonne y'know.

As for the fat fascist himself, he was smart enough to know the evil in what he did, and so added to the sum total of misery on the planet, and how dare anyone put him in the same league as St. Les Dawson (patron saint of jazz pianists), mind you, the guy making the comparison is a proven fuckwit.