aberdeen-music

Manning dead.

Guest Bob Double Jack

why all the anti manning posts? let the man rest in peace!

so what, he told jokes. racist jokes were ok until political correctness came into effect (see "love thy neighbour") were they not?

Jim davidson though, please hurry up and "leave the building".

Guest Kilgore Trout

wierd, i saw a documentary on old les dawson a while ago and it really changed the way i saw his stuff- here's hoping some one can rehabillitate the corpse of manning....

i fucking doubt it though-

even though he's dead he's still an unfunny fat retard.

why all the anti manning posts? let the man rest in peace!

so what, he told jokes. racist jokes were ok until political correctness came into effect (see "love thy neighbour") were they not?

I think you've missed the point. Love thy neighbour was actually very 'politically correct' (bollocks phrase) in that it depicted the racist husband as colossally stupid, with the enlightened wife being the clever one. viz-a-viz Alf Garnett.

Manning had the opposite effect. He gave racists an excuse for being racists. It was never 'ok', but he went some way to making it appear so.

I suspect you know that though.

Guest Kilgore Trout
Guh?? Would that possibley be because racism itself was viewed as less moronic too?

"niggardly" is still in the dictionary, you student twat.

edit: where do you live? utopia? is that near Buckie?

fuckwit

Guest Kilgore Trout
I think you've missed the point. Love thy neighbour was actually very 'politically correct' (bollocks phrase) in that it depicted the racist husband as colossally stupid, with the enlightened wife being the clever one. viz-a-viz Alf Garnett.

Manning had the opposite effect. He gave racists an excuse for being racists. It was never 'ok', but he went some way to making it appear so.

I suspect you know that though.

hur hur, folk that use the phrase "viz a Viz" are suspect.

guardian reader.

or worse............

Guest Kilgore Trout
yeeehaw

where is he getting buried ?

im in the mood for a dance

homosexual or worse, a message board gimp. eff off manning had more nuts in his right eyebrow than you have in your entire wobbly spine. eff off speccy.