aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Sora01

Metal guitarist looking for band

Hey dudes

The names Darren. im 17. I live in cove and have been playing guitar for quite a while. Im looking for a band which does metal. Im into stuff along the lines of megadeth, machine head, chimaira, opeth. But i do have a wide scope on music.

Im an OK guitarist (ill let you judge for yourself). And specialize in rythm but i am capable of some lead stuff. Up for making music or doing covers.

YouTube - machine head- Halo cover by me

YouTube - The disentagrators cover megadeth

A couple of homemade vids for youtube. Im a bit expierienced also with recording equipment, but not a whizz. And i have played live before infront of 300 people but only once.

So leave me a reply on here or a comment on youtube and ill c if i can get back to you :)

P.S EQUIPMENT: Marshall jcm900 Fitted with a vintage 30

Jackson dxmg

ESP M-II

Plus a 4x12 cabinet for gigs

Also I have a bass head id be willing to give the bassist a shot of...but id expect it back

Its a jcm800 bass marshall...old thing

Hey dudes

The names Darren. im 17. I live in cove and have been playing guitar for quite a while. Im looking for a band which does metal. Im into stuff along the lines of megadeth, machine head, chimaira, opeth. But i do have a wide scope on music.

Im an OK guitarist (ill let you judge for yourself). And specialize in rythm but i am capable of some lead stuff. Up for making music or doing covers.

YouTube - machine head- Halo cover by me

YouTube - The disentagrators cover megadeth

A couple of homemade vids for youtube. Im a bit expierienced also with recording equipment, but not a whizz. And i have played live before infront of 300 people but only once.

So leave me a reply on here or a comment on youtube and ill c if i can get back to you :)

P.S EQUIPMENT: Marshall jcm900 Fitted with a vintage 30

Jackson dxmg

ESP M-II

Plus a 4x12 cabinet for gigs

Also I have a bass head id be willing to give the bassist a shot of...but id expect it back

Its a jcm800 bass marshall...old thing

EDIT: ALSO my msn is thefragking@msn.com if u wanna talk

guitarist needed!

hey man, sounds good to me, im trying to start a band at the moment, i mostly play lead and sing, i also love to solo, im looking for a good solid rythm guitarist who can play over my lead parts but yet be able to solo battle with me, i have shit loads of songs written on guitar pro so if u wna hear them then jus add me on msn and well talk about it

cheers man

Guy