aberdeen-music

Missing Wallet. Exodus (any staff please help)

Guest Phantomsmasher

Guest Phantomsmasher

Hello, this night (friday night) my wallet went missing in exodus, I blame my drunken state, but yet I hope that it may have been handed in to the staff out of honesty and decency, if a wallet was found with a student card, 40 quid's worth of squch (or however you spell it, the shop in the trinity centre) vouchers, and an r.b.s bank card. I'd apreciate if you let me know. I realise that is perhaps a unrealistic plea, yet I am trusting in the common decency of the night going people.

Cheers a thousand.

Stuart.

Guest Phantomsmasher
I'll let you know after tomorrow night if anything's been handed in. Alternatively, go into TK's during the day sometime and ask if it's been handed in. A lot of the time these things end up in the DJ booth or the cloakroom, where people are a bit too busy to deal with it at the time.

Thank you very much sir, unfortunatly due to work I can't go in tommorow during the day. This is the unfortunate nature of the bar trade, if you source out anything would be eternaly grateful for it.

Cheers.

Stu.