aberdeen-music

New Deadloss 'MF' Superstar Song

For the attention of anyone who's interested!

There's a new deadloss track up on our myspace. it's called 'Carniverous Minds', and it's quite fast and has harmonica in it. hurrah!

we think it's ace, obviously.

maybe some of you would be kind enought to visit... www.myspace.com/deadlosssuperstar ...and let us know how much it sucks?

xxx

There's a new deadloss track up on our myspace. it's called 'Carniverous Minds', and it's quite fast and has harmonica in it. hurrah!

maybe some of you would be kind enought to visit... www.myspace.com/deadlosssuperstar ...and let us know how much it sucks?

xxx

'at's cried a moothie min.

I like it. Still to see you guys live believe it or not.

Guest Kilgore Trout

good. did i hear you say you wake up every morning in a sweat?

jee saw!

also make it downloadable so i can play it on my digi pod.

please.

thank you.

Dated, tedious, naff and cheesey, more of the same from the cultural vacuum/timewarp that is aberdeen.

Dated and tedious, more of the same from the scratched record that is Stripey. Maybe you could produce a bitchin' remix of the track down in your ber studio and bring it into the year 2007?

To kind of quote Ian MacKaye - At least he's doing something - what the fuck are you doing? How naff and cheesey of me, eh?

Good song chaps.

xxx

Nothing really there. It could quite easily be a medley of Guns N' Roses, Queens Of The Stoneage, Muse, Alice In Chains, Black Flag.. songs.

• 3 weeks later...