aberdeen-music

[GIG] The Lost & Found @ The Tunnels

• 2 weeks later...

shit just realised I can't make it, I'll be in Birmingham that week! bugger. in the words pavement - Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, Oh my god, oh your god, oh his god, over god, Its everybodys god, its everybodys god, its everybodys god, its Everybodys god, The worlds collide, but all that we want is a shady lane!

We've already established you've to play "Car" by Built To Spill. :up:

I dug out my 7" copy last night :up:

I have also arranged a back-up on CD just to be really sure.

Give us a shout to let us know you're there. I'd hate to play it and for it not to be appreciated!!

Of course, I could always play it twice..............................

I'll pop up to you guys and let you know. I'll also request something else.

I tend to do that.

Feel free to tell me to fuck off.

Feel free to punt requests in on the night. We should have plenty you would appreciate. Ask for any shite though and I will take your advice............:gringo:

Guest idol_wild

I like your attitude - you're like me: if you're dj'ing and people request songs, you play them. Afterall, you're dj'ing for them.

But these bastards who shoo you away and just play self-indulgent nonsense all night...

Too many of them in Aberdeen. Too many.

I like your attitude - you're like me: if you're dj'ing and people request songs, you play them. Afterall, you're dj'ing for them.

But these bastards who shoo you away and just play self-indulgent nonsense all night...

Too many of them in Aberdeen. Too many.

Aye, I agree completely. I'm just dreading that folk will spend all night asking for stuff we don't have with us! Anything we have, we will be more than happy to oblige though.