aberdeen-music

Mighty Boosh Series 3

jackson

Just rented black books s1 s2 s3 from the library and i have to say im not that blown away by it.....Fair doos ive only watched half of 1st season but it isnt ground breaking or anything...........Hope it gets better......Oh and the start where it shows the front of the shop..thats a direct rip off from open all hours ......

.Oh and the start where it shows the front of the shop..thats a direct rip off from open all hours ......

Boo fucking hoo, the shaving foam moonface in might boosh is directly stolen from a fucking old black and white movie, only most of their audiences parents werent even born then so it's no surprise that their retarded kids find it amazingly funny and clever now, so whats your point?

Blackbooks is fantastic, so is dylan moran, noel fielding is a fucking irritating hammy shithead who dates girls half his age.

New series has been a bit of a let down so far.

Not that it really matters at all but I believe Noel Fielding has been with the same girlfriend for ages. The girl from Robots in Disguise that's been in a couple of episodes so I don't think he's one for dating girls half his age.

pixie geldof noel fielding - Google Search

also, he's mates with russel brand, what more evidence do you need that the guy is a twat.

Boo fucking hoo, the shaving foam moonface in might boosh is directly stolen from a fucking old black and white movie, only most of their audiences parents werent even born then so it's no surprise that their retarded kids find it amazingly funny and clever now, so whats your point?

Blackbooks is fantastic, so is dylan moran, noel fielding is a fucking irritating hammy shithead who dates girls half his age.

Calm down fanboi..Jeeeeeessssssss-loiuse....

You need to grow up min and learn to respect other peoples OPINION'S...........Shut your motuh and crawl back into your if it aint cool its cool by me cave