aberdeen-music

Digital Camera Reviews?

Johnny Mac

You know there are professional photographers and camera shop employees using this site, I'm sure if you told them your budget you'd get a couple of good recommendations.

Aside from that Pixmania (Pixmania: Digital Cameras, Camcorders, IT products, MP3, Telephones, Home appliances - online High Tech shop UK) used to be good, dunno if it still is though.

the casio's are pretty good. nice and easy to use plus they take a decent photo. ex-z11 is a great camera for those who just want snapshots and photo's of holidays/night outs.

on your budget it's also worth looking at the fuji f31d as it has great colour reprodution and good low noise performance when you bump up the iso(the setting for how fast an image is formed in certain light conditions). it's only drawback is that it uses xd cards.

new nikon l12 is quite nice too.

on your budget it's also worth looking at the fuji f31d as it has great colour reproduction and good low noise performance when you bump up the iso(the setting for how fast an image is formed in certain light conditions).

I'd second the fuji suggestion. I got the f30 a wee while ago, which I think is pretty much the same as the f31d but without 'face recognition' whatever that does. I got mine for 140 odd and it's superb, can't fault it.

Decisions, descions.... i'd probably be best to go have a look at them all in the shops and make a choice from there.

No probs about the xd cards dave, I currently have a fuji, so have a decent sized card that I can use anyway.

Will check out all those phones you mentioned online first though, thanks for your help.