aberdeen-music

not the view

herbert_dudley

hello

i am looking for people who want to play good pop tunes. i ideally would like someone who plays trumpet and also someone who can play drums. anyone who listens to mates of state, pavement, magnetic fields, herman dune, islands, broken social scene, jens lekman, belle and sebastian, the shins, the national, camera obscura, casiotone for the painfully alone, shout out louds, tegan and sara, elliot smith...... or infact any of the above and similar and would like to play give me a shout. also a plus would be anyone who feels that the view, fratellis, kooks etc.... are ballsacks! always a bonus

As much as I'd love to be involved I can't really due to other band commitments, but I desperately hope you find someone as I'd love to hear a band in Aberdeen with those kind of influences.

There's FAR too much jerky/arty indie and metal based bands in Aberdeen, and nowhere near enough stuff like that. Good show sir:up:

hello

i am looking for people who want to play good pop tunes. i ideally would like someone who plays trumpet and also someone who can play drums. anyone who listens to mates of state, pavement, magnetic fields, herman dune, islands, broken social scene, jens lekman, belle and sebastian, the shins, the national, camera obscura, casiotone for the painfully alone, shout out louds, tegan and sara, elliot smith...... or infact any of the above and similar and would like to play give me a shout. also a plus would be anyone who feels that the view, fratellis, kooks etc.... are ballsacks! always a bonus

Sounds amazing. I'm up for it if you need another singer/guitarist.

The guy from The Condiments plays trumpet, he might be up for it as a sort of side project or something.

There's FAR too much jerky/arty indie and metal based bands in Aberdeen, and nowhere near enough stuff like that. Good show sir:up:

Yes, yes there is . But I'm sure there are some bands around here you'd like... there's this band called Headlight, I hear they're okay... 8-) :up:

headlightmusic.bebo.com

hi. sent you a pm. did you get it?

im a drummer and would really like to get involved. sounds interesting. my musical tastes are varied altho i dont listen to the bands you have detailed, however, i feel the same as you about the veiw, etc! ill turn my hand to mostly anything.

let me know if you are interested.