aberdeen-music

BT homehub adaptor (i need one)

Domino

What's the output in milliamps (mA) ?

You should be able to pick one up at Maplin for a few quid.

The input is 145 mA and output 2A , All i needed to do was to change the polarity as needed for pedals. It's amazing, no background noise at all, the same as a 9v battery.

I tried few adapters before, all of em sucked. And i cant afford to get an expensive boss adapter which costs almost the same as pedal :-))

where's maplin?

The input is 145 mA and output 2A , All i needed to do was to change the polarity as needed for pedals. It's amazing, no background noise at all, the same as a 9v battery.

I tried few adapters before, all of em sucked. And i cant afford to get an expensive boss adapter which costs almost the same as pedal :-))

where's maplin?

next to KFC at the dreaded Haudagain Roundabout Great Northern Road

Oh right, Actually i knew it then, except i wasn't interested and haven't noticed the kfc :-)

It's quite far away , i couldn't manage to walk that distance after school

so if anyone has something that has no longer use for you, tell me :))

late nite thursdays or weekends no?

Guest DustyDeviada
so if anyone has something that has no longer use for you, tell me :))

I have one, you're welcome to have it for free if you come round to collect it.

I live directly opposite the KFC at the Haudagain Roundabout.

where's maplin?

Hawd on!

Is this for a Homehub or is it for a pedal?

You can pick up 9v power supplies in most electronic orientated stores, so what's the problem?

Hawd on!

Is this for a Homehub or is it for a pedal?

You can pick up 9v power supplies in most electronic orientated stores, so what's the problem?

That's the problem and its for pedal.

I had about 3 or 4 different adapters that i picked up in electronic orientated stores, and they weren't good, most of them had that background noise.

And the home hub adapter is perfect. :-)

Oh right, Actually i knew it then, except i wasn't interested and haven't noticed the kfc :-)
It will get closed before i get there, anyway I'll go to it on weekend again, been there quite few times but haven't actually noticed any adapters :S

so you werent interested in it, didnt really know where it was but you've been there a few times...

so you werent interested in it, didnt really know where it was but you've been there a few times...

I wasn't interested in the KFC, so i didn't knew about what Diesel was talking, when, some guy showed me it on the google map and I regonized it, because I've been there few times. As far as I remember i never saw adapters there or just missed them

so will you piss off eventually

I wasn't interested in the KFC, so i didn't knew about what Diesel was talking, when, some guy showed me it on the google map and I regonized it, because I've been there few times. As far as I remember i never saw adapters there or just missed them

so will you piss off eventually

touchy aint we.