aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Sam 45

Postering in Aberdeen

I am trying to make a list of postering spots in Aberdeen. Off the top of my head i can think of:

One Up

Drummonds

The Foyer

Captain Toms

Music Vision

Bassment (only RFR gigs?)

The Cavern

The Tunnels (only Tunnels and Moshulu shows?)

Transition Extreme (this is a guess)

Where else can yo do in Aberdeen?

Ah yeah, im pretty sure you can do R and B. Im thinking about postering in summer, is there really any point in doing the uni's?

Ah yeah, im pretty sure you can do R and B. Im thinking about postering in summer, is there really any point in doing the uni's?

For the little amount of time it'd take to actually do, is it worth doubting?

You can put posters up in The Lemon Tree too sometimes. Probably depends on if it's likely to take business away from the place though.

Fopp sometimes have posters up too, again depends on what it's advertising I suppose

Most chips shops, kebaberies, takeaways....

Send a blank cheque and 1,000 posters to Andy Mulhern, Vocoustics and he'll find a space for them all ;)

There's a bloke coming to see our next gig after seeing a poster in Thain's bakery.

If you build it, they will come.

Most chips shops, kebaberies, takeaways....

Send a blank cheque and 1,000 posters to Andy Mulhern, Vocoustics and he'll find a space for them all ;)

There's a bloke coming to see our next gig after seeing a poster in Thain's bakery.

If you build it, they will come.

What, build bakeries?

Or, baseballs made from diamonds, thrown at people in order to make them into ghosts?

I calculate that would yield an increase of up to 34% attendance at all future gigs.

I calculate that would yield an increase of up to 34% attendance at all future gigs.

But they'd be dead, are you maybe basing that on the amount of angry relatives/mourners who'd be itching to lynch us?

But they'd be dead, are you maybe basing that on the amount of angry relatives/mourners who'd be itching to lynch us?

EXACTLY! As long as the music is good they'll soon forget about their dead chums. Lynch mobs have been appeased by music before, how do you think Rhythm and Blues began?

Slit his throat...........Ooh wait, nice tune!

Yep, I better get back to work.

Sooo, posters.....

You can actually leave posters in The Academy shopping centre, some stores put them up, others have them on a table with other local events. Also Grantie Reef beside RnB also let you

You can actually leave posters in The Academy shopping centre, some stores put them up, others have them on a table with other local events. Also Grantie Reef beside RnB also let you

Would never have thought about the Academy, thanks!