aberdeen-music

Phil Collins

Stripey

Where's my copy of The Shield, ye bas?

Back on topic, Genesis were featured on The Seven Ages of Rock a few weeks ago. Albeit it was the Peter Gabriel era it was still quite interesting to witness and listen to.

Loved the video for Land Of Confusion, Fluck and Law at their very best.

InvisibleTouch was a superb album

ha, this thread was off topic as soon as anyone entered into it to discuss genesis.

I'm not sure about his solo stuff, but Land of Confusion and Invisible Touch are both brilliant. I also really like 'The carpet crawl' - I think that's the name.

Omg - a recurrent topic in the conversation of Genesis fans. That song has, on different releases, been called "The Carpet Crawl," "Carpet Crawl," "The Carpet Crawlers" and "Carpet Crawlers." The original was "The Carpet Crawlers" (on the UK release anyway) but the next best known version is the Seconds Out version - "The Carpet Crawl" - with Phil singing.

Interesting! Or just... not interesting.

I've got reservations at Dorsea.

Fibber!

That's the best bit in the movie for me - when Bateman phones Dorsea to book a table and the guy at the other end of the phone laughs uncontrollably :laughing::laughing::laughing:

You have to feel a bit sorry for Jared Leto though - beaten to a pulp by Edward Norton (Fight Club) then chopped up by The Baleser in American Psycho.

Oh! the topic! Genesis - definitely Curate's Egg - good in parts.

Ps- Leto also lost half an arm in "Requiem For A Dream" - he really needs at have a long talk with his agent.