aberdeen-music

New Hogacoustic song.

Hog

Wait a second, you typed that when I was sitting next to you! If I knew you were going to type something about my song, I could of like threatened to rip out your baby teeth until you conducted a flowery essay regarding how ace my new song is.:up:

Cheers.

Yeah, the properly recorded version will be a bit more complicated and the other stuff Im writing has way more going on.

Less is more Scott, less is more.

That's some heavy shit going on there m'boy.

You sound like the bastard creation of Thom Yorke & Enya! (in a complimentary way, of course)

Less is more Scott, less is more.

That's some heavy shit going on there m'boy.

You sound like the bastard creation of Thom Yorke & Enya! (in a complimentary way, of course)

Cheers Diesel

Maybe my music's genre is EnyarubbingherfannyagainstThomYorkeslazyeyecore

The guitar sounds nice, deep and rich, but it's a bit shittily recorded, as in, there appear to be mistakes (but not in a 'makes-it-sound-raw kind of way, because I think the tune would benefit from a really a pristine guitar recording). Vocals are interesting and sound really cool, Thom Yorke-y.

Good effort. What kind of mic do you use?

The guitar sounds nice, deep and rich, but it's a bit shittily recorded, as in, there appear to be mistakes (but not in a 'makes-it-sound-raw kind of way, because I think the tune would benefit from a really a pristine guitar recording). Vocals are interesting and sound really cool, Thom Yorke-y.

Good effort. What kind of mic do you use?

It's a demo so yeah, it have several mistakes. Didn't use a mike for the guitar, it was striaght into the soundcard. Used a Seinheseir (wrong spelling) for the vocals.