aberdeen-music

Plan B

Domino

Hey people, yep that's me! (sounds scary doesn't it?)

So I came up with Plan B while i was sleeping for my squier strat :-)

Last time i took my guitar to RnB to ask how much shops credit I could get for it they said about 80 i think.

Are there any people that are thinking of buying anything in RnB that is worth above 80 quid or so? :_))

The point I'm trying to make is, I could come with you to RnB, get shops credit for you which you're gonna spend there anyway and then you could pay me back the amount of money I got you as credit! !

You wont lose a penny, except you will get a feeling as you helped the god by doing good job :love:

! :princess: I love my dreams

I'm a fricking idiot with excellent plans! Oh well :D

Seriously, anyone would consider helping me out? :-)

Hey people, yep that's me! (sounds scary doesn't it?)

So I came up with Plan B while i was sleeping for my squier strat :-)

Last time i took my guitar to RnB to ask how much shops credit I could get for it they said about 80 i think.

Are there any people that are thinking of buying anything in RnB that is worth above 80 quid or so? :_))

The point I'm trying to make is, I could come with you to RnB, get shops credit for you which you're gonna spend there anyway and then you could pay me back the amount of money I got you as credit! !

You wont lose a penny, except you will get a feeling as you helped the god by doing good job :love:

! :princess: I love my dreams

I'm a fricking idiot with excellent plans! Oh well :D

Seriously, anyone would consider helping me out? :-)

Poor you ;(

I just bought a shit-load of stuff out of there yesterday as well.

Ps - when did you become "the god" ?

I

I'm not sure how R'n'B would react to it. It's a plan I suppose but could you not just spend the credits yourself on something for your guitar rig?

Why would RnB know anything about the plan ? :-)

Well... theres nothing that I actually need, the thing that I'd like to own would be my friends 1988 Japanes make Washburn KC90 :-) Or original 1982 (japan too) Ibanez Destroyer =]

Though my mum lent me money when I needed for pod xtl so I just want to pay her back.

Hahah, I didn't meant myself by saying god :D My friends grilfriend bought a guitar from RnB few days ago, but i came up with the plan only today so.. I'm a bit late now :(

DIesel, r u thinking of buying anything else in future?

By the way, I don't have a lot of money so I prefer trying to get things from cheaper places, I just can't afford spending more than it's actually worth though I'd love to buy things in RnB :(

Guest DustyDeviada
haha, that's what i thought, I hope he is a really good friend then, otherwise i'll get mad!! :_)))) Lucky him

Yes, I turn 30 in December Diesel, you can pick me up a Les Paul while you're at it, cheers mate.

I'll buy yer shitey guitar for 20 :up:

Yep, Sure :-) Can't wait until I'll meet you :swearing:

:up:

Yes, I turn 30 in December Diesel, you can pick me up a Les Paul while you're at it, cheers mate.

Thats not very nice, you're just using your friend to get stuff! :down:

30?

Again?

:laughing:

:-) I'll have my 18th birthday in three years, remember that :_)) You dont want to forget dates like this one!

Anyone o_O would help me?