aberdeen-music

Room available in City Centre, ABDN

dolls_wear_latex

I have a GORGEOUS room available in the city centre.

The flat is amazing, it's HUGE. I move into it on July 1st.

The Living room is MASSIVE! There's two chairs, a HUGE 3 seater sofa bed, shelves, and TV cabinet. It also has a dining table and two HUGE windows which let in plenty of light

Attached to that is the kitchen which has LOADS of cupboard space, fridge, cooker, washer and dryer, microwave and it's beautiful, all looks really modern.

The bathroom has a bath and shower, toiler (well d'oh!) and a sink, this too is really big and really nice looking!

The bedroom has a built in wardrobe, single bed and drawers. It is actually big enough to put in a double bed if you want to.

The hall has a cupboard with the boiler in it and loads of shelving in it too.

It's on Schoolhill, right in the centre of town and right by the number 20 bus stop, which will get you to Uni.

There's a security entry and the hallway is big enough for you to lock up your bike no problems, that is if you have one!!!

Call me if you're interested, you an view it anytime from July 1st. It will probably be evening times, but I'll know for sure when you call!

Oooh, actually, send me an email for my number, I dont wanna just give it out on the internet.

My email address is

dolls_wear_latex@yahoo.co.uk

I'm online nearly all the time so I'll get right back to you and send you my number.