aberdeen-music

[GIG] Holy Folks + Onion Terror + FATRB + Farmyard Collective @ The Tunnels

• 2 weeks later...

from what i rememebr that was a pretty good gig - i was and still am pretty wasted on beer and gin!

first of all well done to paul for putting the night on - he did a good job of putting the boxing ring ropes up and getting a fit lassy to walk about stage before every band.

Farmyard Collective are a nice wee up and coming 3 piece folky type band! enjoyed them very much!

FatRBs...well, tonight was the worse they have EVERY played - yet it was also some of the best stage banter ive heard/seen for a long time! Highlight was when Gav took his jeans down - NICE!!

Onion Terror - lots of great new tunes - and the tightest gig ive seen thm play ever!!! the jpg of a bassist has made a big impression on making the band better - punk/funk/ska/rubbish jokes - you cant ask for more..

i'm too wasted to rememebr what we did - jenny made us a wee recording of it - will have a listen tomorrow tell you what i think..

xxx

Aye, that was a fairly ace gig. Thanks to all who came down and saw the huge bra over the stage.

The Farmyard are one of my favourite local bands, but the singer's away down to Edinburgh to study music so this gig was one of their last. Good stuff, shame loads of people decided to be fasionably late!

Fluffy, don't know what happened there, saved by their banter but didn't seem to have practiced much : (

We had heaps of fun, set went by so fast on stage so that can only be a good thing

Holy Folks. Now my favourite local band. Great hooks, funny and catchy lyrics, simple melodies, energy. If anyone can give me a reason not to like 'em, I'd love to hear it!