aberdeen-music

Emmerdale Extravaganza

Estrella

Estrella will be playing tomorrow afternoon at the AECC center as part of the Emmerdale Charity Event. They look to play a 45 minute set starting at 4pm. Entry fee is 5. The Whole Day Event starts at 9am and finishes at 6pm.

More info can be found at the following link - Emmerdale Extravaganza

Estrella will also be playing a few school gigs next week for the UCAN Tour promoting the awareness of cancer. These gigs are played during lunchtime.

UCAN Tour, Meldrum, Inverurie - Monday 11th

UCAN Tour, Torry, Aberdeen - Tuesday 12th

UCAN Tour, Elgin - Thursday 14th

At the end of the month they will be playing an acoustic set outside Bruce Millers for Busking Day.

Bruce Millers, Aberdeen - Saturday 30th

For more info about future gigs check out - Estrella's Website

The guys who are managing the band are a couple of pricks. Obviously with no idea what the hell they're doing. Playing charity events the whole time? Get a grip.

I've never taken this band seriously and my opinion on the band has always been pretty low. However... this has sent my opinion plunging through the floor.

Do yourselves a favour Estrella... pack it in.

Guest Donald

In other news I hear that Deadloss Superstar are playing at the "Take The High Road" reunion get together and if my sources are correct Fuct Off will be doing a short set at the wake for "Crossroads".

I hope eric pollard remembers me. He opened the asda in portlethen and we had a brief word if I remember rightly. :laughing:

Personally to me, it sounds like one of those events yer folks drag you to and you get numbed to death with boredom.

and you wouldn't have gone purely for this:

sammy%20winward%20(28).jpg