aberdeen-music

fancy helping me with my MFA?

lepeep

Hello!

I am in the final stretches of my MFA (Master of Fine Art) course, and I have to complete my dissertation (also known as the "special study"). I have chosen to look at the perception of truth, fact and how it is conveyed to an audience...this is where I need your help.

Would anyone be interested in filling out a questionnaire for me? if so, PM me, and I'll tell you more.

thanks!

Phil.

Fuck off... Art is shite and no mistake. Do you own bloody work.

Question: Am I conveying my true sentiment?

Fire it off to me. Interested to see what they have the Post Grads dong these days, as well ;)

nah!....that's it...I am taking my ball home...that's it....boo hoo...

OK, I'll send you one. I hope to have the questionnaire ready for early next week.

PS, "they" don't have us doing anything...the mfa is all self directed, especially semester 3...no direction from tutors, only reflective crits (sounding boards, if you will).

makes you really think about what you want to do with "your practice"...it's a great course, I'd advise it to anyone who likes using their noodle and hands....steady! that's brain and hands, I'll clarify.:cheers:

nah!....that's it...I am taking my ball home...that's it....boo hoo...

OK, I'll send you one. I hope to have the questionnaire ready for early next week.

PS, "they" don't have us doing anything...the mfa is all self directed, especially semester 3...no direction from tutors, only reflective crits (sounding boards, if you will).

makes you really think about what you want to do with "your practice"...it's a great course, I'd advise it to anyone who likes using their noodle and hands....steady! that's brain and hands, I'll clarify.:cheers:

Aye and the MA was self directed too, so, if you count 3rd and 4th year that was a total 3 year directionless years. I jest of course. I found Post Grad study very very satisfying

He He...

I was lucky enough to get in the MFA without having done a degree...they took my 10 years of working into account...and my excellent folio, of course!

Have you got any work online from your MA? (ping me a PM if you want to discuss it further).

peep

Just to let everyone know,

I've just sent out a "first draft" to be checked by a select few, I hope to have the finalised version before the weekend...(I've been swotting up on making questionnaires, and "good practice" dictates that a small test group is a good idea to start off with)...

I guess thinking I could create a questionnaire of such "depth" in 3 days was a bit over ambitious! (or was I just lying?)....

I hope to have the finalised version before the weekend...

peep

Just to let everyone know,

I've just sent out a "first draft" to be checked by a select few, I hope to have the finalised version before the weekend...(I've been swotting up on making questionnaires, and "good practice" dictates that a small test group is a good idea to start off with)...

I guess thinking I could create a questionnaire of such "depth" in 3 days was a bit over ambitious! (or was I just lying?)....

I hope to have the finalised version before the weekend...

peep

I work amongst a clutch of people used to posing medical questionnaires, highly-trained in the ways of nit-picking every nuance of a question. If you want a draft flicked through, I'm sure we could make a focus group here, too ;)