aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Nico_UGS

Tech 21 Landmark 300 BASS HEAD for sale

I am selling my faithful Tech 21 Landmark 300 head. It has served me well for several years now, and hasn't shown a single sign of getting tired.

The amp is twin channel, featuring both of the 'SansAmp' rackmountable preamps, and also a 'SansAmp' DI out. It is 2U high and comes with rack ears installed.

The first channel has a big, deep round sound, with a lot of drive to it if you want it to. You can get a pretty sick distortion from this also, although I use this channel as a clean. It is basically a 'SansAmp Bass Driver' in amp form.

The second channel is cleaner, and has more mid to it. I don't use this one as often, but is great for cleaner, punchier sounds.

I have used it as my main amplifier in both Stapleton and Avast! and is a great amp for any musician!

Looking for 475 o.n.o.

more info - TECH 21 NYC - LANDMARK 300

Oh, and i'll throw in a 6U rack case with it too!!!

email me at nico@flagshipaudio.co.uk or reply on here

Guest Tam o' Shantie

i've always wanted to see nico's monster. someone buy this so that my dream can come true.

nico, what are you buying?

ps this is a great sounding amp is great nick, get it asap

Nico has bought an Ampeg Skunkworks SVT LTD ED of 500, he has number 85.

Lucky bastard.

x

ha! thats the problems with individually numbered models! Everyone can be so nosy!

Not a 100% eBay purchase as I did dealings with the guy via a forum I frequent, so I'm pretty confident it's a good example.

SO... someone buy my tech 21?

there aren't that many people in aberdeen who appreciate good tone mate. Alot of these guitarists would happily use a guitar with a metal zone through a keyboard amp.

Alot of these guitarists would happily use a guitar with a metal zone through a keyboard amp.

But i doubt all the Aberdeen guitarists would want to buy a bass amp...