aberdeen-music

The Shield Series 6

czefski

Anyone else been watching season 6 of the best cop show on tv? This has been one of the best series yet, pity I now have to wait a year for series 7 for my next fix.

Yes - have watched the first 3 episodes and am...erm...cough..."acquiring" the rest as we speak.

Just shows you what good writing, camera work and top acting can do for what - as far as the Strike Team's adventures go - are often ridiculous plotlines.

I've seen series 6 (its been "out there" for a while) and my only complaint is about how short it is. The Shield is one of my favourite programs and 10 episodes isn't enough.

If you like The Shield theres a program around called the Black Donnellys which is really good and worth seeing. (they made about 12/13 episodes and then the americans cancelled it)

Guest DustyDeviada

I think the plotlines are pretty good, especially the way the storylines keep tying together. I won't spoil things for people still watching it, but major storylines from the first couple of seasons come back into play in Season 6.

Definitely one of the best TV shows ever.

Guest DustyDeviada
I've seen series 6 (its been "out there" for a while) and my only complaint is about how short it is.

I suppose it didn't help that they were all released within a month or something. ;)

• 2 months later...
Guest DustyDeviada

Vic walks into his hearing, sees his family are there to support him. He then decides to that he doesn't care what happens and walks out before the hearing begins leaving his family just standing there. Claudette fires Hyatt. Vic then follows the mexican who had the $200k pulls him over, has a scuffle with him opens the trunk of the car finds blackmail material for the judges and other influencial people in farmington. Vic calls Acevada shows him the files and the show ends with Acevada driving away in Vic's car and Vic driving away the mexican's car