aberdeen-music

Lovejoy quits soccer am

jackson

It did exist before Lovejoy. But it was shit.

He made it the show it is now.

I'll give it a go next season but I'm nae confident. You never know, though, they may pull an ace presenter out of the bag, so let's wait and see.

He's doing Fifth Gear now I think.

You're wrong.

oh come on now, it is gash. even james martin's saturday cookery thing on bbc 1 is better and he can't present his way out of a paper bag, or something.

i watched one show where the dozy co-presenter woman ended up accidentally eating meat for the first time in 10 years or something cause she wasn't paying attention to what was being cooked. lovejoy can do better.

oh come on now, it is gash. even james martin's saturday cookery thing on bbc 1 is better and he can't present his way out of a paper bag, or something.

i watched one show where the dozy co-presenter woman ended up accidentally eating meat for the first time in 10 years or something cause she wasn't paying attention to what was being cooked. lovejoy can do better.

But it easily falls into the 'so bad, it's good' category. It's light, easy sunday morning TV. Lovejoy is funny, the blonde is ditzy, the guests are ok, it's risque in places and the cook ain't bad either.

It's sunday morning tv for god's sake!!!

Ralph Little is going to be presenting Soccer AM from what i've heard.

nah, it's just shit.

give me t4 and miquita any sunday.

What? Thunderthighs??

She can't even read an autocue and she only speaks one syllable at a time. T4 is guff, that welsh boy is an ass and i fucking hate June Saarpong, she's a smarmy cunt. Pop World is visual/audio AIDS. Alexa Chung is brutally annoying and Alex Zane is so unfunny he ruins my love of cereal as his brand of humourless sound byte laced shit is stomach turning.

It's a crock of shit.

What? Thunderthighs??

She can't even read an autocue and she only speaks one syllable at a time. T4 is guff, that welsh boy is an ass and i fucking hate June Saarpong, she's a smarmy cunt. Pop World is visual/audio AIDS. Alexa Chung is brutally annoying and Alex Zane is so unfunny he ruins my love of cereal as his brand of humourless sound byte laced shit is stomach turning.

It's a crock of shit.

whilst i agree alex zane and june sarpong are annoying swines, you surely can't slag off the presenting talents of anyone on t4 while saying that something for the weekend is worth watching.

also i think you'll find unless you have two mouths everyone speaks one syllable at a time. but of course you do speak out of your arse so i guess you have an advantage over us mere mortals :p

also i think you'll find unless you have two mouths everyone speaks one syllable at a time. but of course you do speak out of your arse so i guess you have an advantage over us mere mortals :p

Hardy har. You know what i meant. And i may speak out of my arse but at least i'm not an arse ;)

And i may speak out of my arse but at least i'm not an arse ;)

Holy shit Phil that's possibly the worst comeback I've ever read on here.

If this was Monkey Island and you were pirate fencing you'd be a dead man.

For what it's worth T4 is fucking dire (really, really can't stand June Sarpong). Something for the weekend is ok, but the chef is a bit shit or he just dumbs down his cooking for Lovejoys audience. And what's the point of having a nutritionist presenting it when she doesn't give any nutrition advice? But yeah, Something For The Weekend is better than T4.

Holy shit Phil that's possibly the worst comeback I've ever read on here.

If this was Monkey Island and you were pirate fencing you'd be a dead man.

For what it's worth T4 is fucking dire (really, really can't stand June Sarpong). Something for the weekend is ok, but the chef is a bit shit or he just dumbs down his cooking for Lovejoys audience. And what's the point of having a nutritionist presenting it when she doesn't give any nutrition advice? But yeah, Something For The Weekend is better than T4.

It was meant to be shit 'cause Dave's was too. I like the Monkey Island reference though.

Brothers divided though, brothers divided.

Guest bluesxman

That's ace viewing Dave, silence.