aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
jackson

Test Your Typing Skills

830, 242 - with loads of stupid mistakes due to hardly typing much this morning.

I find it harder typing individual words though without context, last time I took a test I was around 60wpm with 90% accuracy but that was whole passages.

last time I took a test I was around 60wpm with 90% accuracy but that was whole passages.

Whoops, scratch that. Just tested myself and I hit 71 WPM (peaked at 135) with 99% accuracy.

I scored 1,537,475. Probably would've been higher but the americaniZations tripped me up a couple of times.

Yeah they pizzed me off a lot as well.

832,359. electroencepha... something... kept screwing me over. [i look up the word.] However, I am not the secretary of a brain surgeon.

I’m annoyed at my score. I only got 402,020. Peaking at 46.2wpm. My rubbish excuse is that I only got 5,000 in the final round because I had to stop to assist someone and I answered 3 phone calls through out the test (I have a headset so can continue to type whilst on the phone). Boo. I’ll try and do it out of work or at lunch again as I’m curious to what my real score would be.

The zzzzzzzzzzzzs are also obzzzzzcene and I have no idea what a pile of the wordzzz even mean towardzzz the end.

1,030,741 on my first go.

Could've done better, I reckon 1.3/1.4 would probably be my limit.

Last formal test I took was around 80-ish wpm, peaking at around the 130 mark.

309 231 which isn't bad because I type with one finger...

And no, I'm not retarded

I also finger type. My score is relatively pleasing considering I am a finger typer. I type fuck loads faster when I'm just typing out whatever is coming out my head. I found the test to be really odd with my spaz typing.

YES!

Her voice was really annoying so I gave up and stayed in finger type land. :p

Haha, i was really young when i used it. I think the first time i used it it was on windows 3.1 or something. Although, the car racing level was rather ace, was never good enough to get to the supermarket one.

I also finger type. My score is relatively pleasing considering I am a finger typer. I type fuck loads faster when I'm just typing out whatever is coming out my head. I found the test to be really odd with my spaz typing.

Heroine. Fnger typing is undervalued, but it is hard to read and type, you have to look at the keyboard as you go, which as you say, is fine when you're typing out your thoughts. Like now. Ideal.