aberdeen-music

24 S06

Didz

Worst season yet?

I've been hooked on every season so far apart from this one. Where was the suprise ending? It hardly left you looking forward to season 7. Lame.

They need to rethink the format. The first episodes are always identical. Then the season runs to pretty much the same schedule as previous seasons with a twist at episode 12 to keep it running until the end.

The characters aren't as good either, they should have never have killed Toni and Gus. Chloe's same act is bland and her husband is that memorable that i've forgotten his name.

Prison Break & Heroes > 24

Yeah I thought the ending was shit. Bauer should have killed Cheng.

Apparently season 7 is going to be set out with L.A. and have a whole new raft of characters.

I read this in a womens gossip magazine whilst waiting to have my hair cut :rockon:

I was hoping Cheng would get what was coming to him, especially from Jack.

Not one of the best seasons, I'll admit, but still the episode when Jack killed Curtis and the nuke went off left me gobsmacked, and I mean actually gobsmacked. Definitely one of the best 24 episodes ever.

EDIT: I also read about the next one being based outside LA. My guess would be New York.