aberdeen-music

the blacklist

Guest Mr Blastcap

Guest Satyam Shivam Sundaram

And why would you wish to blacklist a nice little Aberdeen band? They're all so harmless and cute really.

I want to see an Aberdeen blacklist!

Besides having never met Craig I can only believe he is an old-school blackheart who scowls upon woman who believe they are worse than him and men who think they are better than him in equal measures...

Does he, himself and he decide the dreaded blaaaacklisssst...

:bat:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Originally posted by The Ghost Of Fudge:

.... talking of which! the first couple of names for the ALL-NEW BLACKLIST have been confirmed!

DJ MATT SPAZ!

SPIKE PILE DRIVER!

yay! here we go again...

What does it mean to be on the blacklist? Are we seriously on it because we had to pull out of a gig which we didn't really seem to be wanted on in the first place? Do you ever get off this list?

There's a simple way out of this...

Start your own night, or at least a one of... where you choose what acts to put on! I'd gladly help you put it together.

Just an idea.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Originally posted by Satyam Shivam Sundaram:

There's a simple way out of this...

Start your own night, or at least a one of... where you choose what acts to put on! I'd gladly help you put it together.

Just an idea.

A fucking great idea! But we would only take bands from the more severe end of the spectrum, like our great mates Sidca. And NO EMO WHATSOEVER. Hog, what do you reckon? The "Fuck You All, We'll Do It Our Fucking Selves" promotions? Discuss.

Originally posted by Jakey Spike Boy:

A fucking great idea! But we would only take bands from the more severe end of the spectrum, like our great mates Sidca. And NO EMO WHATSOEVER. Hog, what do you reckon? The "Fuck You All, We'll Do It Our Fucking Selves" promotions? Discuss.

hm, perhaps a more varied line up(musically speaking) would be a better idea?

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Possibly, but NO EMO. I cannot emphasise that enough. NO EMO. No way. There are other promoters as well so we shall overcome.

Psydoll the band - my evil stealing a band's name as a username scam is complete! Argh!

[confession]I listened to Psydoll for ages on the amusing premise that they're technically a concept band but rocked me socks off on mp3.com. Ace. Then Drakes did the astonishing and booked them for Elizium and lo I nearly creamed myself. Hence I nicked their name as I loved them and it makes a snappy sign-in name :up:[/confession]

Originally posted by psydoll:

Psydoll the band - my evil stealing a band's name as a username scam is complete! Argh!

[confession]I listened to Psydoll for ages on the amusing premise that they're technically a concept band but rocked me socks off on mp3.com. Ace. Then Drakes did the astonishing and booked them for Elizium and lo I nearly creamed myself. Hence I nicked their name as I loved them and it makes a snappy sign-in name :up:[/confession]

Yar, 'word' on the streets is they loved playing in Scotland so much they'll be back later this year... There's a picture of me on their site, somewhere, too :) One of the best bands we've booked for an Elizium ever.