Jump to content
aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr Blastcap

the blacklist

Recommended Posts

Guest Mr Blastcap

just in the interests of science are saint maybe still on the fudge blacklist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Satyam Shivam Sundaram

And why would you wish to blacklist a nice little Aberdeen band? They're all so harmless and cute really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to see an Aberdeen blacklist!

Besides having never met Craig I can only believe he is an old-school blackheart who scowls upon woman who believe they are worse than him and men who think they are better than him in equal measures...

Does he, himself and he decide the dreaded blaaaacklisssst...

:bat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Satyam Shivam Sundaram

I'm going to blacklist myself...

No more Fudge for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you name yourself after a combination of the most primitive of human noises and a film that most people my age fear, expect to be blacklisted :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by psydoll:

Does he, himself and he decide the dreaded blaaaacklisssst...

what? craig? ho ho. he's not blackhearted enough. he's like a big cider drinking teddy bear :)

my heart was removed years ago by a band called clocker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by The Ghost Of Fudge:

BLLAAAACCCKKKLLLIIISSSSTTTTT!!!!!

My favourite post in a long time :)

So do you ever get off the Fudge blacklist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jake Wifebeater
Originally posted by The Ghost Of Fudge:

.... talking of which! the first couple of names for the ALL-NEW BLACKLIST have been confirmed!

DJ MATT SPAZ!

SPIKE PILE DRIVER!

yay! here we go again...

What does it mean to be on the blacklist? Are we seriously on it because we had to pull out of a gig which we didn't really seem to be wanted on in the first place? Do you ever get off this list?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Satyam Shivam Sundaram

There's a simple way out of this...

Start your own night, or at least a one of... where you choose what acts to put on! I'd gladly help you put it together.

Just an idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will join in this mental night making activity - I can see it now - Spike and Karloff supporting Psydoll. Rawk and indeed eclectic roll :cheers:

And the forum awaited Brian or Craig's reply with baited (I think that's what that smell is) breath...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jake Wifebeater
Originally posted by Satyam Shivam Sundaram:

There's a simple way out of this...

Start your own night, or at least a one of... where you choose what acts to put on! I'd gladly help you put it together.

Just an idea.

A fucking great idea! But we would only take bands from the more severe end of the spectrum, like our great mates Sidca. And NO EMO WHATSOEVER. Hog, what do you reckon? The "Fuck You All, We'll Do It Our Fucking Selves" promotions? Discuss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Satyam Shivam Sundaram
Originally posted by Jakey Spike Boy:

A fucking great idea! But we would only take bands from the more severe end of the spectrum, like our great mates Sidca. And NO EMO WHATSOEVER. Hog, what do you reckon? The "Fuck You All, We'll Do It Our Fucking Selves" promotions? Discuss.

hm, perhaps a more varied line up(musically speaking) would be a better idea?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jake Wifebeater

Possibly, but NO EMO. I cannot emphasise that enough. NO EMO. No way. There are other promoters as well so we shall overcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by psydoll:

I will join in this mental night making activity - I can see it now - Spike and Karloff supporting Psydoll. Rawk and indeed eclectic roll :cheers:

Oddness, which Psydoll do you mean? o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Psydoll the band - my evil stealing a band's name as a username scam is complete! Argh!

[confession]I listened to Psydoll for ages on the amusing premise that they're technically a concept band but rocked me socks off on mp3.com. Ace. Then Drakes did the astonishing and booked them for Elizium and lo I nearly creamed myself. Hence I nicked their name as I loved them and it makes a snappy sign-in name :up:[/confession]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by psydoll:

Psydoll the band - my evil stealing a band's name as a username scam is complete! Argh!

[confession]I listened to Psydoll for ages on the amusing premise that they're technically a concept band but rocked me socks off on mp3.com. Ace. Then Drakes did the astonishing and booked them for Elizium and lo I nearly creamed myself. Hence I nicked their name as I loved them and it makes a snappy sign-in name :up:[/confession]

Yar, 'word' on the streets is they loved playing in Scotland so much they'll be back later this year... There's a picture of me on their site, somewhere, too :) One of the best bands we've booked for an Elizium ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...