aberdeen-music

Line 6 Spider 2 + Shortboard and exp pedal

incredibledisc

Hey all,

I'm selling my Line 6 Spider 2 Amp, Shortboard controller and Expression pedal to finance buying another amp.

The amp is stereo with 2x10 Celestion speakers putting out 120w of power

The shortboard features a backlit display and allows you to scroll through 36 preset sounds, turn off chorus/delay/tremelo and phase. Also tap delay tempo and built in tuner and noisegate. It has a built in expression pedal allowing volume control or wah-wah when used in conjunction with the additional expression pedal I'm including.

Both amp and pedal are in very good condtion. Only gigged once. There are some minor nicks and scrapes on the paint/tolex caused by lugging it to Capt Toms every week. Its a very versatile amp which to be honest is wasted on my less than versatile playing style - I'm only utilising 2 of those 36 channels - 1 clean and 1 dirty so I'd rather sell it and buy something simpler.

I'm looking for around 300 for the lot but willing to negotiate. I'd rather sell it here and have someone local collect than put it up on Fleabay and have to post it. The shortboard alone is worth at least 100

PM me with your email if you want to see photos of it.

Thanks

Is this the expression pedal you're talking about?

line6_ex1_expression.gif ?

How much do you want for it?

That's the one. Still in box. Original cheapo jack lead died a while ago but I will include another one. Not looking to flog it seperate yet. Would rather punt the whole lot in one go.

line6_shortboard.jpg

SpiderII_210.jpg

Note - these are not pictures of actual amp and pedal and are intended purely as illustration.

all right then :-) Got an amp already and Line 6 Pod XT Live, so the expression pedal would be only the thing i actually need, hehe :-)

Ok good luck, I think i tried one of these amps in Merchant City, Sounded quite nice

No worries. If I end up putting it on Fleabay I may decide just to sell the expression pedal on its own so will give you a shout if that happens.

No other takers out there?

No worries. If I end up putting it on Fleabay I may decide just to sell the expression pedal on its own so will give you a shout if that happens.

No other takers out there?

Oky, thanks. Any ideas for how much u'll be willing to sell it?

Brand new ones are going for around 40. I'd probably be looking for around 25 - 30

Oh ok, thats what i thought it would be, don't have that kind money at the moment :-) sorry dude. I wish i had, i really need one, I cant control wah and volume at one time on my pod so it's quite annoying - thats because it has only one exp. pedal

Oh ok, thats what i thought it would be, don't have that kind money at the moment :-) sorry dude. I wish i had, i really need one, I cant control wah and volume at one time on my pod so it's quite annoying - thats because it has only one exp. pedal

Yeah, you think they would've figured that out by now. I'm sure most people would rather pay a little more initially and get a wah and volume all in one rather than pay out for a seperate bit of kit.

Come on, surely some one out there is interested in this amp? - selling it is the only way my missus is going to let me buy a Vox AC30!