aberdeen-music

Help me make a girl swoon

All day long I've been racking my brain, trying to think of a nice relaxed place to eat in Aberdeen. Then I remembered this place and thought to myself 'I know, I'll ask some Aberdonians on the internet' (even if you are all emo's).

Anyway, here's the deal. I've arranged to meet a girl tomorrow for drinks and possible something to eat, and I just can't think of where to go in Aberdeen. I'm thinking ideally maybe a not too busy bar that serves good food. I'm trying to keep it pretty low pressure, so a candle lit dinner at Simpsons isn't what I'm looking for here.

So if anyone can think of a nice place to recommend, I'm all ears. Just please don't tell me to take her to Bassment followed by a trip to Exodus..

Food at Hog's Head and TKs is good, oh and Illicit Still too - I'd probably recommend Illicit Still most out of those three to be honest.

If you were feeling more restauranty La Tasca is pretty fun, it's easier to have a casual-esque dinner there than other restaurants I'd say since it's tapas dishes. Plus the Cava Sangria is soopah

...then head to exodus.:)

Guest Tam o' Shantie

go to codonas and then take her back to your place to fuck, there is no way you will fail with the sense of humour and spelling skills you displayed in your first post

go to codonas and then take her back to your place to fuck, there is no way you will fail with the sense of humour and spelling skills you displayed in your first post

As soon as I saw the thread title, I knew you would mention something about Fucking or cunts etc:up:

Ciro's the Italian at the top of Union Street opposite the Blue Moon Indian is just perfect.

Ask for a table in the more private area up a few steps at the back.

Impress by finishing the meal with a flaming Sambuca but remember not to burn your lips.

That place always works for me. ha ha.

Thanks for the suggestions so far everyone.

I'm sure with your burning wit and surly good looks you must be a god damned master with the ladies.

I'm an Alpha male, and girls want to ♥♥♥♥ alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no mattr how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I'm ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ her.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ her too, even harder.

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic ♥♥♥♥. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to ♥♥♥♥ 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at tescos, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to ♥♥♥ on her face before you get those lips near it.

And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and dissapear, and all that emo bullshit? You're triggering her "Don't ♥♥♥♥" instinct something fierce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to ♥♥♥♥ her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath.

And she's cheating on you, I promise that. When she sits around quiet and uncomfortable, acting irritable and irrational towards you, wanting you to just back away and leave her alone, it's not her period. It's because I haven't called her for a day or two and her instincts are telling her to go find me. The primitive section of her brain doesn't want to risk smelling like another man when she gives herself to me, she wants me to know she's completely mine. We do things together she tells you she never would. Anything.

And then she'll go home to you and tell you she's not in the mood today.

I'd say you should become an hero, but you being around makes her want a real man all the more, so keep fagging it up emo bitches, I'll keep that ♥♥♥♥♥ warm while you're crying in the corner.