aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh yes! 'mon stingray!!!

boyd is even more of a moron for marrying that trailer trash idiot...Max is right..

I mean its been clear the neighbours writers have been struggling a bit lately..but come on...Carmela as a nun?!??!

I'd pay some serious money for the return of the beer swilling-woman perving evil harold..

i used to work with Stephen Lovatt who plays max hoyland, he was me waiter when i cooked breakfasts at the ceilidh place in ullapool, mind u i've probably mentioned this rather pathetic claim to fame elsewhere on this thread!!! decent chap an all.

i used to work with Stephen Lovatt who plays max hoyland' date=' he was me waiter when i cooked breakfasts at the ceilidh place in ullapool, mind u i've probably mentioned this rather pathetic claim to fame elsewhere on this thread!!! decent chap an all.[/quote']

When was that? I used to live in Ullapool; if Max ever served me... well, it'd be something to tell the grandkids, that's for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Frieda

See, my flashforwards were right - its amazing viewing! And theres HEAPS more to come ina!

Three weeks more and I'll have to be aboot 5weeks behind again. I'll have to watch re-runs :S

Mind you, at least Ned is going to be in this years panto at Aberdeen :D