aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Left a video diary type thing. Gaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I was quite amused when the ambulance was driving away with him, the only person who looked vaguely upset was Rachel's new squeeze, he was blubbing away and everyone else looked quite nonplussed.

Hahaha! That's what I was thinking. He was wailing like a newborn, while Rachel was looking distinctly unimpressed by the whole charade.

• 2 weeks later...

I've only managed to see Neighbours once in the last 2 months due to work:swearing:

and the one episode i did see ended with Karl and Susan unknowingly giving money to Izzy who was begging on the streets of London. Thinking about it now, after that ending I should have quite my job just to see the next few episodes.

Anyone be so kind as to explain what was going on there?

I've only managed to see Neighbours once in the last 2 months due to work:swearing:

and the one episode i did see ended with Karl and Susan unknowingly giving money to Izzy who was begging on the streets of London. Thinking about it now, after that ending I should have quite my job just to see the next few episodes.

Anyone be so kind as to explain what was going on there?

Izzy went to London where she had an affair with a football player, but he threw her out so that he didnt lose money from his wife if they divorced.

It all ended happily though and they got together and she had the baby.

• 4 weeks later...