aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahahaahah neighbours is sooooo awesome. i love it. i was looking for the lifeguards at the side of the pool but the film crew seemed to have realised that that would make the scene unrealistic........

and planes do float the top of the sea. cough.

that story line with dillon is going to be good now though. what will connor do?!!!!

MARE AND A HALF!!!

everyday i have to work at 5, so i tape neighbours on the freeview box. but for some reason, probably my silly mother messing around, the last seven episodes didn't tape! SEVEN!!!!!!!! was well looking forward to my neighborus omnibus today but OH NO! god.

major p.o'd to tha maxx

• 1 month later...

neighbours update

Think neighbours has gone down quite a bit drastically. Not that that stops me watching it every day and get upset when I miss it.

The whole conner things a bit weird.......do you's think Serena will come back or her mum?

Was very sad that Alex died but Im thinking Susan and Karl will definately get back together now! They belong together....just weird there not together.

Izzy seems a bit off her head with the whole settling down with paul and Steph's dreams of Drew just seem pointless.......

Whats everyone else take on it just now?